If your Marshall Emberton speaker doesn’t turn on, there are a few steps you can take to try to fix the issue. It’s a very common issue and can be resolved easily. We have shared all the possible solutions to fix the problem. If none works out, you may take it to the service centre.
Methods to fix Marshall Emberton Won’t Turn on
First, ensure the power cord is securely plugged into the wall outlet and the speaker itself. Try unplugging and plugging it back in. If this doesn’t work, try using a different outlet. You may also reset the speaker by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds.
But these are some mostly temporary solutions, there might be some major reasons for Marshall Emberton won’t turn on problem such as a dead battery, faulty power button, damaged charger, etc.
1. Fix Dead Battery
Ensure that the speaker is fully charged. If it does not power up after a period of charging, then the battery may be defective and require replacement.
2. Faulty Power Button
If the device is connected to the charging adapter and indicates it is charging, but not turning on when the power button is pressed, maybe the power button is worn down and requires inspection/replacement.
Unfortunately, Marshall does not provide any replacement parts for Emberton speakers. You will need to contact a local electronics or speaker repair shop for assistance in replacing the power button.
3. Replace the damaged battery to fix Marshall Emberton Won’t Turn on
If your Marshall Emberton won’t turn on, charge, or keeps shutting off unexpectedly, it could be due to a faulty battery. Before replacing the battery, there are several other components that could be causing the issue.
For instance, if the speaker has been in a very hot environment, it can cause the battery to run slowly and eventually drain or even become unusable. If Marshall Emberton was not exposed to extreme temperatures, then you can proceed to replace the faulty battery.
- Make sure your Marshall Emberton Wireless Speakers are powered off and unplugged.
- Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to unscrew the four screws located on the bottom of the speaker.
- Gently lift the bottom panel off the speaker.
- Locate the battery compartment and remove any screws or clips holding it in place.
- Carefully remove the old battery and insert the new one.
- Replace the battery compartment and any screws or clips that were removed.
- Replace the bottom panel and screw it back on.
- Plug the Marshall Emberton Wireless Speakers back in and power them on.
4. Faulty Charger
If Marshall Emberton is unwilling to charge the speaker, it could be due to a faulty USB charger. To resolve this issue, you can replace your USB charger.
1. Start by unplugging the power adapter from the wall outlet and then unplugging the USB cable from the Emberton speaker.
2. Remove the four screws on the back of the Emberton speaker and set them aside.
3. Carefully remove the back panel of the speaker and locate the USB charging port.
4. Disconnect the existing USB cable from the port, and then unplug the power adapter.
5. Plug the new USB cable into the port.
6. Secure the back panel of the speaker and replace the four screws.
7. Plug the power adapter into the wall outlet.
Your new USB charger should now be installed and ready for use.
5. Reset the Speaker to fix Marshall Emberton Won’t Turn on
If your speaker is not responding to any inputs, you may need to reset it. To do this, check the manufacturer’s instructions on how to reset the speaker.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Press and hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button, then plug the power cable back into the wall outlet.
- Wait 30 seconds before turning on the speaker.
6. Contact the manufacturer
If all else fails, contact the manufacturer for further assistance. You can contact Marshall Emberton by phone at 1 (800) 642-4422 or by email at email@example.com.
Marshall Emberton speakers have their own advantages and disadvantages. Though some problems are hard to solve and we hope that our blog would help you to find solutions to fix Marshall Emberton Won’t turn on issue. If you still face any problems, comment down below.