These days it’s very common to flash third-party files on Android devices to achieve a new look, advanced functionalities, root access, and more. But when it comes to flashing any file, in most cases, users may have to reset their devices or the flashing process like bootloader unlocking can easily wipe everything. In that scenario, the Miracle FRP Tool comes in handy because, after the factory reset, the latest Android devices activate FRP Lock or Google Account Lock. And this utility tool will help you to remove or bypass the lock easily.
The Miracle FRP Tool works like a Miracle Box and the Dongle device. It supports almost every Android smartphone brand like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Lenovo, Nokia, Realme, Micromax, and more. That means the tool also supports multiple processors like Qualcomm, MediaTek, Spreadtrum, etc. You can use ADB & Fastboot method, EDL method, Diag Mode, TWRP Recovery mode, etc to unlock the FRP lock.
Table of Contents
What is FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It’s a powerful security measure from Google to easily protect your Android device (Android 5.1 or above) from others or unauthorized access after performing the factory reset. Whenever a user turned on and starts using the Android device by signing into the Google Account for the first time, this security measure gets activated automatically.
It will ensure that your device and data will be secured even if you lost your handset or someone stole it. Then it will simply prevent the original user as well as other users to access the device and its data after the factory reset until the user put the previously used Google Account details. So, in order to remove that FRP Lock, you will need the Miracle tool (FRP).
Miracle FRP Tool – Overview
This is a single-click tool that runs on Windows OS easily with an easy-to-use interface. It’s a well-known utility tool to remove the FRP Lock, flashing the firmware, formatting almost any Android device. Whether you’re using Qualcomm or MediaTek or Spreadtrum chipset devices, this tool will always do the job.
This tool additionally can also be used to repair mobile devices like unlocking the pattern or Google account lock, repairing firmware, repairing IMEI number, and more. While talking about the latest V1.56, it brings plenty of new features and some improvements as well. Now, let’s take a quick look at some of the useful features of this tool along with the new version.
Miracle FRP Tool – Features (Latest V1.56)
- Repair IMEI of the device without flashing
- Supports most of the CPU like Qualcomm, MTK, SPD, RDA, MSTAR, etc
- Remove FRP Lock on any Android device
- Perform auto repairing via fuzzy logic technology
- Offers an auto PIN finder
- Unlock network of MediaTek devices with Miracle box
- Read MTK contacts
- Offers multilingual option
- Supports almost every popular Android device brands like Samsung, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Micromax, Nokia, etc
- Features plenty of advanced device repairing options
- Comes with the auto-update feature
- Add Oppo A5s/A2/F9 (Meta) Factory Reset
- Improve Huawei Enable USB Debug
- Improved some Functions
- Fix Oppo A71/A77/R11 Reset
- Add New MTK/Qualcomm/SPD 75+ Models List