OnePlus 7 Pro is the most talked-about smartphone until now. The bold design, the pop-up motorized camera, and the beastly specs make it a worth buying phone for this half of the year, at least. OnePlus is also known for its clean and almost stock Android experience via its Oxygen OS. New and enhanced features are constantly updated and rolled out for devices but, this time OnePlus 7 has hit the nail on its head. Here we will list all the OnePlus 7 Pro OxygenOS Software update.
Here you will find all new software update related to OnePlus 7 Pro. Thanks to the XDA member Titokhan for sharing the download link for the same. Full credits to him.
Last updated on November 21, 2019: Today OnePlus started rolling OxygenOS 10.0.2 update with October Security patch for OnePlus 7 Pro.
Last updated on July 31, 2019: OnePlus rolled a new update which brings August 2019 Security patch for OnePlus 7 Pro with Oxygen version 9.5.11.
Last updated on July 19, 2019: OnePlus have rolled another new update to fix major bugs on OxygenOS 9.5.9.
OxygenOS 10.0.2 Update Changelog:
- Optimized the standby power consumption
- Optimized the expanded screenshot feature
- Bluetooth connectivity in automobiles optimized
- Improved the translation accuracy
- Optimized overall communication (network, phone calls, mobile data) performance
- Optimized charging performance with third-party chargers
- Fixed the blank screen issue
- Fingerprint icon animation issue fixed
- Fixed the volume issue with AirPods
- Fixed the black bar issue while charging or playing a video
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.10
- Improved system stability and general bug fixes
- Camera (OnePlus 7 Pro only)
- Optimized the performance of Super Stable feature in the Video for the camera app
OxygenOS 9.5.11 Update Changelog:
- Optimized Adaptive Brightness
- Optimized the sensitiveness of the screen touch while gaming
- Optimized the accidental touches with notification bar in calling
- Updated GMS to 2019.06
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.08
- General bug fixes and improvements
OxygenOS 9.5.10 Update Changelog:
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
OxygenOS 9.5.9 Update Changelog:
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized compatibility of third-party Type C headphones
- Updated Android Security patch to May 2019
- General Bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed issue with the pop-up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or even locked.
- Improved audio quality.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 Update Changelog:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Fixed and improved accuracy and stability of autofocusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in the low light scene of ultra wide
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in the extremely low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
OxygenOS 9.5.4 Update Changelog:
Here is the list of bug fixes and system improvements for OnePlus 7 Pro mentioned below:
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display.
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios.
- Improved image quality in low light.
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios.
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios.
Though the update has been rolling out on the OnePlus 7 Pro handset, it’s quite unusual that the latest flagship device causes so many errors and bugs to the users. There are several issues found recently by the users, listed below:
- Ghost Touch Issue on 3rd party Applications.
- Battery drain and Heating issue.
- Selfie camera pops up while getting an incoming video call, the camera pops up even if the Device is the pocket.
- MMS messaging not working with Inland Cellular (carrier) on the OnePlus 7 Pro.
- An issue with Incoming calls for the users using Verizon Network: Unable to accept incoming calls from Verizon iPhones.
- Ghost Touch Issue on CPU-Z Application.
Temporary solution for Ghost touch issue:
- Turn off NFC toggle from Quick Setting/Notification Bar.
How to Check Software Update on OnePlus 7 Pro
If you are eligible for receiving the OTA update, Go to Settings > About Phone > Software updates. Check for the official OTA update on your phone.
Check out the device variant and carrier at first before doing anything.
Update packages with the build number GM21AA are for the following variants:
- GM1911: India
- GM1917: Global/US Unlocked (?)
Update packages with the build number GM21BA are for the following variant:
- GM1913: EU
Update packages with the build number GM31CB are for the following variant: (currently not available)
- GM1915: T-Mobile
Download Firmware here:
Latest Update for Global and Indian variants with GM21AA:
10.0: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.20_OTA_020_all_1909172051 MD5: 19db5272751d5d73bdf99b66b5dc82f8
9.5.11: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.14_OTA_014_all_1907281611 MD5: a9be12bf12bc34cca79c93956e0b241a
9.5.10: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.13_OTA_013_all_1907122230 MD5: 964c2e523dce00056805dd205efdc40f 9.5.9: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.12_OTA_012_all_1907050210 MD5: 5163a71d5fbcaa2d16929cc767ec825b
9.5.8: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.11_OTA_011_all_1906160627 MD5: d921b2cc01f19443a3572756bd510749
9.5.7: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.10_OTA_010_all_1906040003 MD5: 53e71fc8720eb42085599ef27af0c5e3 9.5.6: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.09_OTA_009_all_1905251729 MD5: 92d7eb9fe3db4e9859668e89a375cfa9 9.5.4: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.08_OTA_008_all_1905230032 MD5: e76810e69588bf0c7e75b0194ce3c453 9.5.3: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.O.07_OTA_007_all_1905120542 MD5: 818f147bea2c44cb00d3cb99af1422b6
Latest Update for Europe variants with GM21BA:
10.0.2 : OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.22_OTA_022_all_1911070324
10.0: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.20_OTA_020_all_1909172050 MD5: c3d77a3b4299be2fa3a7fa78a8427840
9.5.11: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.15_OTA_015_all_1907281610 MD5: 640ed6581a65e53d2f8fde1086a35ec5
9.5.10: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.14_OTA_014_all_1907122240 MD5: 4cbb1d0b9a0e4dff53043cdd43920c21 9.5.9: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.13_OTA_013_all_1907050211 MD5: ff22064c39628def117692877d874588
9.5.8: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.12_OTA_012_all_1906160800 MD5: 5220bf1bc1413278a3040ad2c11bd10a
9.5.7: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.11_OTA_011_all_1906040003 MD5: a0c984211445ddbcbce7df76de10c0c4 9.5.5: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.09_OTA_009_all_1905230034 MD5: 213608e36b780d55106c4e70336a807b 9.5.4: OnePlus7ProOxygen_21.E.08_OTA_008_all_1905150058 MD5: fcec14e2ec053d67c793a27bfdef17d0
Here we will guide on how to install OxygenOS on OnePlus 7 Pro.