The Oppo F5 is a premium device with a great performance and an outstanding camera pair. If you have bought this device, then there is a chance that you may want to Perform Factory Data reset on Oppo F5. So in this guide, we will give you the brief detail on How to Hard reset Oppo F5.
Oppo F5 features a 6.0-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core 2.5GHz MediaTek MT6763T processor with 4GB RAM which makes this device great at multitasking. It also packs a 32GB internal memory which can be extended to 256GB with the use of a microSD card. The camera on Oppo F5 sports a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear, a led flash and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies which is AI enabled.
The Oppo F5 runs on the Android Nougat 7.1.1 operating system and is powered by a 3200 mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo F5 is a dual SIM smartphone whose SIM slot accepts dual nano-SIMS. The connectivity options for this device includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, USB OTG, 2G, 3G and 4G networks. The device also comes with an accelerator, a fingerprint sensor, a proximity sensor, an ambient light sensor and a gyroscope.
Hard Reset on Oppo F5
The hard reset is a process that returns the device and its modified settings to its factory setting (this is, how it was when it was first purchased).
There are a couple of reasons why the option of a hard reset is considered:
- To fix multiple crashes
- To resolve virus issues
- You can reset the settings to a previous one without errors
- To delete data and files on the device
It is common practice to always do a backup of your files and data because performing a hard reset on oppo f5 will wipe all files and data from the device. Your files and data can be backed up with the help of a microSD card or through cloud services.
RECOMMENDED READ: How To Install Official Stock ROM On Oppo F5 (CPH1723) [Nougat Firmware]
Steps to Follow for a Factory Reset on Oppo F5
- If the device is off, switch it on using the power button
- From the main menu locate the settings icon and engage
- From the settings option, locate the backup and reset option
- Tap on reset phone
- Tap on the erase everything option to confirm and wait while the device begins the resetting process
- Once it has finished restoring, your device would be as good as new
By following this method, you have successfully performed a factory reset on Oppo F5.
Steps to Follow for a Hard Reset on Oppo F5
- Turn off your device by holding down the power key
- Press and hold down the volume down button and the power button for a few seconds
- As soon as the Oppo logo appears on screen release all previously held keys
- From the list of language options made available, select your desired language using the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select
- Select wipe data and cache
- Use the volume buttons to select yes and the power button to confirm
- Select reboot to restart your device
By following this method, You have successfully performed a hard reset on your device.
By now you should be able to do a hard reset on Oppo F5 and also Perform a factory reset on Oppo F5 based on the aforementioned reasons. Feel free to ask questions in the comment box below.