Oppo introduced the latest device with the trending display feature with an aspect ratio of 18:9 called Oppo F5 (CPH1723). On this page, we will share the official flash file for the Oppo F5 CPH1723EX. The device came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat powered by Mediatek MT6763T chipset.
This guide is followed by software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on Oppo F5 using the Smartphone Flash Tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on Oppo F5 using the guide.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash File?
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Oppo F5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Oppo F5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Oppo F5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- We assume that you’ve downloaded the firmware file and installed the other drivers & tools on your PC.
- This Stock ROM file is exclusive for the OPPO F5 Pro model only.
- Try to charge your device more than 60% at least.
- Take a Full Data Backup without Root before doing this.
- You will require a computer and a USB data cable.
- Drivers and Tools: SP Flash tool | Mediatek VCOM drivers | Oppo USB Drivers
Download Flash Files
Instructions to Flash Firmware File
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the OPPO F5 Pro:
I hope you installed the Stock ROM On Oppo F5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.