Post last updated on 27th December 2017: Did you download the firmware for your device with the correct model name ? if you didn't then click here to find all the Stock Firmware collection from this list of supported smartphone. If you have downloaded then here i will guide you on How to install Stock firmware Using SP Flash Tool on your smartphone. Guide is simple and easy. All you need is to follow the steps properly. Read this Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool.
To Know What is SP Flash Tool ? Check this link for more about SP Flash tool
In this guide you will be able to either downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. This guide will be helpful for people who are looking to fix/unbrick their smartphone or you can also return to stock ROM from custom ROM. If you dunno what is custom ROM and their differences, check this helpful guide to install Custom ROM on your Smartphone.
What is SP Flash Tool ? How to Flash Stock Firmware Using SP Flash Tool
What Do You Need ?
- Download SP Flash Tool Software : Click here
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Download Drivers - Click Here (in case if required)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices - Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
Watch the video on How to Install Stock ROM on any Mediatek Device using SP Flash tool
Steps for How To Flash Firmware Using SP Flash Tool Software:
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder
- You will see many files and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt) - MTxxxx here xxxx is the number of Mediatek processor
- Now load the MT6xxx_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.