Are you not able to log in or sign in on Pinterest? You are missing out on great ideas, photos, and videos. The login issues with Pinterest are quite common among users. If you are also one of them, keep reading this article as I’ll share the best possible solution to tackle the Pinterest login or sign-in not working problem.
Pinterest is one of the most used social networks. According to some estimates, the platform has over 400 million monthly active users and the number continues to go up. On Pinterest, you can easily find a plethora of ideas on a particular topic. You can also find a lot of videos, pictures, or articles of your interest. But you’ll only be able to take full advantage of Pinterest after logging in on the platform, which is a problem for many users. Here are some of the nifty workarounds that will help in fixing login or signing in issues on Pinterest.
Possible Fixes to Pinterest Login / Sign in Not Working Problem
1. Reset the Password
If you are not able to log in to your Pinterest account, there’s a high likelihood that the password you have entered is not correct. It happens with many users and resetting the password did the trick for many users to get access to the account. You should also reset the password and try to login into your Pinterest account.
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open any browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc) and go to www.pinterest.com/password/reset
- Search your Pinterest account by entering your email, name, or username?
- Click on your Pinterest account.
- Pinterest will send an email that contains a password reset link.
- Open the email, tap on the password reset link, and create a new password for your Pinterest account.
- Go to Pinterest.com and tap on Log in.
- Enter your Pinterest account details and click Log in.
2. Forget Your Email Address
If you have forgotten the email address that is associated with your Pinterest account, you will have a hard time accessing your Pinterest profile. But, there’s a way you can check which one of your emails is connected to your Pinterest account.
If the email address is not recognized by Pinterest while you login to your account, there’s a possibility that you have not entered it in the proper format. Double check the email and make sure there is no space. Also, do not use dot(.) at the end of the email, which many people often do.
If you can’t remember the email address associated with your Pinterest account, click here to open the password reset page. Now, enter one of your email addresses and Pinterest will show you which account this email address is linked to. If this email is not associated with your Pinterest account, enter another email. Similarly, check all your email addresses and you’ll easily know the correct email for your Pinterest account.
Now, you can easily login to your Pinterest account, if you know the password. Otherwise, follow the steps mentioned in the first solution to quickly reset your password.
3. Can’t Login to Pinterest With Google, Apple, or Facebook
Pinterest also allows you to log onto the platform using Google, Facebook, or Apple, in addition to the conventional login and password method. This is a quick way to login as you don’t have to enter the email address and password every time. But many users have reported that they can’t login to their Pinterest account using Google, Apple, or Facebook. In case you are also having a similar kind of issue, make sure that:
- You are logged in to Facebook, Google, or Apple on the browser on which you are trying to access Pinterest.
- You are logged in to the same Facebook, Google, or Apple account which is linked to your Pinterest account.
- Your browser is allowed to show the pop-ups. Whenever you try to login into your Pinterest using Google, Facebook, or Apple, a pop-up window opens. Nowadays, browsers blocks pop-ups. So, if pop-ups are also blocked for Pinterest, you need to enable them.
4. Pinterest Has Protected Your Account
If Pinterest has observed unusual behaviors on your account such as multiple sign-in requests in a short span of time, login requests from unrecognized locations, multiple failed passwords, etc, you’ll immediately receive an email from Pinterest to protect your account. I would advise you to set up two-factor authentication for better protection of your Pinterest account.
5. Pinterest Account Suspended
If you posted something that is against Pinterest’s community guidelines, your account may get suspended anytime. This could be the reason why you are not able to login to your Pinterest account. If you think Pinterest has accidentally suspended your account and any posts on your account do not go against community guidelines, raise a request to review the account by contacting Pinterest.
That’s all for this post folks. I hope that this guide was helpful to you. Were you able to fix the Pinterest login or sign in not working issue? Do let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.