The third-gen of Realme 3 smartphone called Realme 3 Pro (also known as Realme X Lite) came in May 2019 as a performance-centric device. The Pro model was running on Android 9.0 Pie over ColorOS 6 out-of-the-box. Then the handset has started receiving the Android 10 update over Realme UI 1.0 in early 2020. Now, the Android 11 Beta is available publicly and all the interested Realme 3 Pro users want to know whether the device will gonna get the upcoming Realme UI 2.0 update or not. If you’re also feeling the same, then check out Realme 3 Pro Android 11 (Realme UI 2.0) Update details below.
After a couple of postponed dates, Google has finally released the Android 11 Beta update in the market that only available for Pixel devices except for the 1st-gen Pixel models. Meanwhile, some of the smartphone brands are also enrolling for the early Android 11 beta testing program for its eligible devices and Realme is one of them.
It’s quite obvious that the Realme 3 Pro users are looking for the information that whether their handset is capable to receive the Android 11 update officially or not. Well, we will gonna discuss all the possibilities and expected update timeline for the Realme 3 Pro. So, let’s jump into it.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 11?
The next version of Google’s Android software, Android 11, is going to be released by the end of the year. Given pandemic related concerns, Google eschewed the splash unveiling at a developer event and easily released a public beta on Wednesday, June 10.
- You can now prioritize your conversations together with your most vital contacts within the new “conversations” section at the highest of your notification shade with a people-forward design and conversation specific actions, like opening the conversation as a bubble.
- Bubbles, it helps users to stay conversations insight and accessible while multitasking. Messaging and chat apps should use the Bubbles API on notifications to enable this in Android 11.
- More improved and modified Voice Controls, for people that control their phone entirely by voice, now includes an on-device visual area that understands screen content and context.
- One-time permission lets users give an app access to the device microphone, camera, or location, just that just one occasion.
- Customizable DND mode enables you to settle on which apps or people can still notify you once you turn the mode on.
- The new Auto-Reset feature that will supposedly remove app permissions that are not infrequent use.
- Google Play System Updates, launched last year, lets us expedite updates of core OS components to devices within the Android ecosystem. In Android 11, we quite doubled the amount of updatable modules, and people 12 new modules will help improve privacy, security, and consistency for users and developers.
What’s in Realme UI 2.0?
Realme UI 2.0 is an upcoming custom skin version (stock ROM) for the Realme devices that will run on Android 11 OS and includes all the native Android 11 features as well. As it’s a successor version of the Realme UI (ColorOS 7), we will gonna receive a much-improved version in all aspects this time. Realme India CMO Francis Wang has confirmed that the Realme UI 2.0 is under development process and the OEM is working hard on it to bring more & more features.
Though Android 10 was released almost nine months ago, there are a couple of OEMs still trying to push the Android 10 Beta and stable update within the mentioned timeframe for its eligible devices. Meantime, the Android 11 Beta has been released recently by Google and available for Pixel 2nd-gen or later models officially. While some other brands like Xiaomi, Realme, Realme, OnePlus are expecting to push the Android 11 based early beta program for its eligible models very soon. Similarly, Realme has announced the beta recruitment program for the Realme X2 Pro recently.
Realme 3 Pro Specifications: Overview
The Realme 3 Pro packs a 6.3-inches IPS LCD display that has 1080×2340 pixels resolution, a 19.5:9 aspect ratio screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, etc. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC, paired with Adreno 616 GPU, 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage, a dedicated microSD card slot.
The handset features a dual rear camera setup of a 16MP (f/1.7) + a 5MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with Dual Pixel PDAF, HDR, an LED flash, etc. While the front packs a 25MP (f/2.0) selfie camera with HDR mode. It sports a 4,045mAh battery with 20W VOOC 3.0 fast charging support.
The device has a 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM Radio, MicroUSB port, etc. In terms of the sensors, the handset packs a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, an accelerometer, an ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity, compass sensor.
Will Realme 3 Pro Receive the Android 11 Update?
The Android 11 Beta update is live now and just like other OEMs, Realme is also trying to enroll the early adopter’s program for its device users and Realme 3 Pro is another contender to receive the Android 11 update in the next year.
To be precise, Realme devices always receive two major Android updates and Realme 3 Pro has received only one Android OS update after launch. So, it’s expected that the device will gonna receive the Android 11 update over Realme UI 2.0 pretty soon. Realme would release the beta recruitment program for the handset first and then the OEM will announce the Realme UI 2.0 update roadmap for its eligible devices.
Till then we have to wait for any official announcement. It’s also worth mentioning that the Realme X50 Pro will surely gonna receive the Android 11 update. Meanwhile, you can bookmark this page and visit periodically to get notified of all the updates & reports.