Realme is a Chinese OEM that is known to produce good-specs-to-price ratio devices. As you might know, in a big market like India, which is currently dominated by Chinese OEMs like Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, and South Korean Samsung, Realme has done a good job in creating its own place. Moreover, the push of regular updates and constant release of a new smartphone has kept the Realme as a brand very popular. In this post, we will give you a complete software update tracker for the Realme XT smartphone.
Note that the device came out back in 2019 and is still considered a good value for money device. Here in this post, we will give you all the updates of the device since its inception along with the download link. All the latest updates will be added to this post so, we would advise our readers to check this post very often. Moreover, we will also give you all the information about the update, along with the changelog as well. So, with that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
Table of Contents
Realme XT – Device Specifications
As already mentioned the Realme XT was launched back in 2019. It comes powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset which is coupled with 4-8 GB of RAM. The phone comes with an inbuilt storage of 64/128GB of memory. There is a provision of expandable storage as well. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box and is now currently sitting at Android 10 OS with Realme UI.
Talking about the cameras, the phone is equipped with a quad-camera setup. There is a 64MP primary camera, 8 MP ultrawide lens, 2MP macro, and 2MP depth sensor. The primary camera is capable of recording videos at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps, and supports HDR and panorama. In the front, Realme XT comes with a 16MP camera.
The display of the phone is a 6.4-inches Super AMOLED screen and comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 ratio with 403 PPI density. There is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection as well. Under the hood, Realme XT is powered by a 4000 mAh battery and supports Fast charging 20W, and VOOC 3.0.
Software Update Tracker
Here we will give you the links to download all the updates for the Realme XT. Notably, we will add the latest updates on the phone at the end of the table. So, make sure that you keep checking this post very often.
How To Check For Software Updates On Realme Devices?
For your context, the updates are pushed via OTA in batches. So, it might take some time in hitting all the units. So, you should always keep an eye on the Settings menu. Follow the steps below to check for the new update notification by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System Updates.
- This will start checking for new updates.
- If there is a new update available then, you can tap on the update to download it.
How To Manually Flash Firmware On Your Realme Device?
Make sure that you have taken a backup of the data stored in your device to avoid data loss if things go south. Also, keep the battery of your phone charged to about 50% or more. More importantly, download the latest firmware compatible with your device to avoid any issues.
Via Simple Mode
- Grab the update file from the link provided in the above software update tracker section.
- Paste the firmware file into the internal storage.
- Then tap the firmware file and hit the Update Now button.
- This will start the installation of the firmware file on your smartphone.
Via Recovery Mode
- Firstly download the firmware file from the link provided in the above software update tracker.
- Put the update package file in the root directory of your internal storage.
- Turn your Realme device off.
- Now, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons to boot into Recovery Mode.
- Once in the Recovery Mode, select the language.
- Under ColorOS recovery, select Install from Storage Device option.
- Now, locate the update file either on your internal storage and select it.
- Tap on the firmware to start the installation of the new update.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you were able to update your Realme XT smartphone with the latest update. Note that all the latest updates and information will be put up at the bottom of the table. So, we would advise you to keep a check of this post regularly.
In the meantime, if you liked this content and want to read more content, for more such awesome coverage, you can head over to our check out our Windows Guides, Gaming Guides, Social Media Guides, iPhone, and Android Guides to read more. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel for awesome videos related to Android, iOS, and Gaming. So, until the next post…Cheers!