Redbox App faces issues while running if there is any faulty app software. If your Redbox keeps buffering or freezing, your user experience may not be good enough. Even if you face such issues, you don’t have to worry. To fix your Redbox app from not working, you just need to go through a few fixes and troubleshooting steps.
Methods to fix Redbox keeps buffering or freezing
If your Redbox app needs a fix or troubleshooting, the only reason is your device software. The common causes are either related to your device, web browser, or the Redbox app itself. To resolve these issues, you can follow some of these easy steps:
1. Update Your Device
If you are not running the latest software version on your device or the app itself is not updated, you may face many problems. Keep reading to understand how to update your Android device, or Apple device to the latest version.
- Navigate to the Android Settings application.
- Move to the bottom and find System.
- Navigate to System Update.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on your screen.
- After updating your device, restart it.
To update the app on an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Tap on your iPhone Settings.
- Navigate to General and move to Software Update.
- Permit Automatic Updates and download any pending Operating System (OS) updates.
- After completing the installation process, tap on restart your device.
2. Check your Web Browser
If you are using Redbox in a web browser instead of the application, do make sure that the web browser is updated to the most recent version. Also, you must disable all your browser extensions. Otherwise, you might face buffering or screen freezing on the streaming platform.
To update the browser, you can follow these easy steps:
- Open Chrome Browser on your System.
- Click on the three-dotted menu on the top right part of your screen.
- Navigate to Help and move to About Google Chrome.
- Select Update Google Chrome.
- If the Update option doesn’t appear, it means you are already running the latest version.
3. Update the App to fix Redbox keeps buffering or freezing
If you are not running the latest version of the Redbox app, you might start facing bugs, freezes, and a lot of buffering. To resolve this problem, you will have to update the app to the latest possible version.
Updating Redbox on Android:
- Move to the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to Manage apps and devices.
- You will find an update available next to the Redbox app.
- Click on the Update to proceed further.
- After finishing the Update, restart the device.
Updating Redbox on iOS/ Apple devices:
- Move to the App Store.
- Navigate to the profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Choose Update All on your device.
- After finishing the Update, restart your device.
After updating your Redbox app, try logging in again to see if it functions smoothly now.
4. Check your internet connection
If your internet connection is faulty or is facing continuous bugs, you might have problems in streaming content or running the app itself. In case there are issues with photo and video surfing, it may be because of sluggish internet speed.
To check your internet connection and speed, follow these steps:
- Open the web browser on your System.
- Search check online internet speed test and run it.
- Test the internet speed and verify if it meets the minimum requirements prescribed by Redbox.
If your internet speed is below the minimum prescribed requirement, you may need to get in touch with your internet service provider and get it repaired.
So, that’s all for today. I hope using these methods you can fix Redbox keeps buffering or freezing issue. For more troubleshooting guides, follow GetDroidTips!