Adding or removing any linked Google account from Google Home will take a couple of minutes maximum. However, if you’re new to Google Home or don’t know about the unlinking process, then check out the simple guide on How to Remove Linked Google Accounts From Google Home. Using your voice command, Google Home lets you easily control your connected home devices linked with the same Google account.
While multiple Google Account users can also use Google Home simultaneously without any issue; however, if in case, you want to remove any Google account from the connected device, this guide is for you only. Meanwhile, if you’re a Google Home user, it’s also necessary to know some of these necessary things about settings, linking or unlinking Google accounts, etc. Therefore, without wasting any more time, let’s get into it.
How to Remove Linked Google Accounts From Google Home
- Launch Google Home on your Android or iOS phone. (Make sure to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network)
- After opening the Google Home app, tap the hamburger menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Then tap on Devices > Again on the menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select Settings > Tap on Linked Accounts.
- Now, tap the (X) cross icon beside the connected Google Account you want to remove completely.
- Finally, a confirmation pop-up will appear on the screen > Choose Unlink.
- You’re done.
That’s it, guys. We hope this simple guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.