Saints Row is an open world, action-adventure video game series created by Volition. THQ initially published it and later was taken over by Deep Silver. What makes this video game series interesting is the blend of non-linear gameplay with action adventure with the racing sequences. The series is best known for its comedic elements. But the game today we are discussing is the Remastered version, and it is really far more interesting than the earlier version. Whether it is graphics or sound, both are mind-boggling. Today we have with us Trophy Guide along with the Road Map of the game. But before going directly into that, let’s get to know something extra.
The Saints Row 3 offers a variety of trophies throughout the game. The game is again available after its earlier version, which was available in 2011, but this one is far more enticing. Moreover, the best thing about this game is, it is available to all the platforms, which include Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Play Station 4, Nintendo, and even Xbox 360. But the thing we found new is how you call it. Yes, the game is called differently. It is now recognized as Saints Row: The Third, which we think sounds interesting. So now, without any further ado, let’s dive into our Trophy guide.
Table of Contents
Saints Row: The Third Trophy Guide and Road Map
Here we will discuss all the Trophies that you can collect in the game. Moreover, there are a total of 82 trophies that can be collected
- A Better Person (Bronze) – purchase your 1st Upgrade from the Upgrade Store
- And Boom Goes the Dynamite (Bronze) – Complete all instances in Heli Assault.
- Bo-Duke-en (Bronze) – Hijack fifty vehicles Duke’s vogue.
- Bright Lights, massive town (Gold) – Complete all town Takeover gameplay within the entire town of Steelport.
- Cowboy Up (Bronze) – totally upgrade one weapon in every slot.
- Dead Presidents (Bronze) – Complete ‘When sensible Heists…’
- Double Dose of Pimping (Bronze) Complete all instances of Snatch.
- Everything Is permissible (Bronze) – Kill all of the shooter Assassination targets.
- Fence Killa 2011 (Bronze) – Complete all instances of Mayhem.
- Flash The Pan (Bronze) – Destroy all Gang Operations in Steelport.
- Gangstas… In Space! (Silver) – Complete Act three indifferently.
- Gellin’ Like Magellan (Silver) – Explore each hood in Steelport.
- Gender Equality (Bronze) – Play for a minimum of 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a feminine character.
- Getting the products (Bronze) – realize twenty-fifth of all collectibles.
- Go Into the sunshine (Bronze) – Complete all instances of guardian spirit.
- Gotta Break ‘Em In (Bronze) – Complete ‘The holmium Boat.’
- Hack the world (Silver) – Complete all town Takeover gameplay in Stanfield district.
- Hanging With mister Pierce (Silver) – Complete all town Takeover gameplay within the Downtown district.
- Haters Gonna Hate (Bronze) – Kill a thousand Gang Members.
- Have A Reality Climax (Bronze) – Complete all instances of academic Genki’s Super moral Reality Climax.
- Hijack It (Bronze) – Steal and deliver all Vehicle thievery targets.
- I Heart Nyte Blayde (Bronze) – Complete’ STAG Party.’
- Jumped In (Bronze) – produce and share a personality on-line.
- kill-deckers.exe (Bronze) – Complete’ http://deckers.die.’
- Kingpin (Platinum) – Unlock all trophies in Saints Row three Remastered.
- Kuh, Boom (Bronze) – Complete Act one indifferently.
- Life Of The Party (Silver) – realize 100% of all collectibles.
- Love/Hate Relationship (Bronze) – Taunt and/or compliment fifty Gang Members.
- Mourning Stars (Silver) – Complete all town Takeover gameplay within the New Colvin district.
- Mr. Fury Would Be Proud (Silver) – Complete Act three in a method.
- Murderbrawl thirty-one (Bronze) – Complete’ Murderbrawl XXXI.’
- Once Bitten… Braaaains (Bronze) – Complete ‘Zombie Attack.’
- Opulence, You Has It (Bronze) – Complete’ Party Time.’
- Ouch (Bronze) – Complete all instances of Insurance Fraud.
- Ow My Balls! (Bronze) – Do your 1st Nutshot and gonad Assault.
- Pew! Pew! Pew! (Bronze) – Kill thirty-five house Amazons with the optical device firearm.
- Pimped Out Pad (Bronze) – Upgrade one defensive structure to its full glory.
- Porkchop Sandwiches (Bronze) – Complete all instances of path Blazing.
- Shake And Bake (Bronze) – Complete your 1st challenge.
- Stay elegant Steelport (Bronze) – Kill twenty-five Gang Members every with the intruder and also the Fart during a Jar.
- Thank You abundantly (Bronze) – Complete all instances of Tank Mayhem.
- The aspiration (Bronze) – customize ten vehicles.
- The wheeled vehicle (Bronze) – Complete ‘I’m Free – Free Falling.’
- Third and thirty (Gold) – pay over thirty hours in Steelport.
- Titanic Effort (Silver) – Complete Act a pair of.
- Too about to the Son (Silver) – Complete Act three in a method.
- Tower Defense (Bronze) – Complete Act one in a method.
- Tune In, Drop Off (Bronze) – Complete all instances of Trafficking.
- We’re Takin’ Over (Bronze) – Complete’ We’ve hardly Begun.’
- Who Loves Ya Baby (Bronze) – Kill fifty Brutes.
- You’re My Hero! (Silver) – Complete all challenges.
- You’re The Best… (Silver) – Complete all town Takeover gameplay within the Carver Island district.
- Your Backseat Smells Funny (Bronze) – Complete all instances of Escort.
Genki Bowl VII Trophies
- C-C-C-C-Combobreaker (Bronze) – Cause $150,000 value of harm in an exceedingly single horny Kitten Yarngasm band.
- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof (Bronze) – Kill all of the top side mascots in an exceedingly single instance of unhappy Panda Skyblazing.
- Cooked just right (Bronze) – Roast fifty peds with the car’s weapon in AN accessible model of Super moral PR chance.
- Feeding Time (Bronze) – Throw five mascots within the water in AN accessible model of Apocalypse Genki.
- Flame On (Bronze) – Fly through all of the rings in AN accessible model of unhappy Panda Skyblazing.
- Genki Bowl Champ (Silver) – Complete all activity instances in Genki Bowl VII.
- Get Off My Back (Bronze) – Destroy five chase vehicles in an exceedingly single model of Super moral PR chance.
- Murder within the Jungle (Bronze) – end each model of Apocalypse Genki.
- Stick The Landing (Bronze) – Land on Magarac Island in unhappy Panda Skyblazing.
- Storm The Yarn (Bronze) – Destroy a mouse ATV throughout horny Kitten Yarngasm.
Gangstas in Space Trophies
- C-List Celebrity (Silver) – Complete all missions
- Do A Barrel Roll! (Bronze) – Perform all vehicle stunts with the Aegean
- First Contact (Silver) – Destroy all enemy satellite throughout the chase scene
- I Do my very own Stunts (Bronze) – Land on the Parachute Target throughout a rescue scene
- Lights! Camera! Action! (Silver) – Collect all six hidden clapboards
- Revenge of the Navigator (Bronze) – Destroy ten enemy satellite with the Aegean whereas motion-picture photography
- Union Buster (Bronze) – Kill fifteen cameramen
- Warrior patrician (Bronze) – Kill seven house Amazons with royal battle attacks
- Xenophobe (Bronze) – Kill house Brutina
The Trouble With Clones Trophies
- BAMF (Bronze) – Defeat fifteen enemies at Technically Legal exploitation solely battle royal attacks.
- Eye Of The Bee-Holder (Silver) – Spray twenty-five fanatical fans with the Swarmatron.
- My Pet, Monster (Silver) – Complete all missions.
- Public Enemy #1 (Silver) – Destroy forty-five police and swat vehicles, whereas protective Jimmy’s automobile.
- Send In The Clones (Bronze) – Killa Brute exploitation solely battle royal injury whereas below the influence of Saints Flow.
- Sting Operation (Bronze) – Destroy five Steelport Guard vehicles throughout the mission’ Tour Diamond State Farce.
- Suppa-Excellent! (Bronze) – Shoot down a whirlybird with a Saints Flow fireball.
- The Rebelguard (Bronze) – stop Johnny Tag from taking injury on the Magarac Bridge.
- Tour Diamond State Farce (Bronze) – Complete mission ‘Tour Diamond State Farce.’
- Weird Science (Bronze) – Complete mission ‘Weird Science.’
Road Map Guide
The Road Map of Saints Row 3 shows Playa’s orientation and position within the vicinity of Steeport or Stillwater. Along with the roads, the map also shows many geographical features such as ridges, rivers, and buildings. Though not perfect, they are fair visual aids for the player.
The ability to travel to the mission locations and replay them makes none of the achievements missable hence making it very easy. Try to play normally, and you will get through everything on your very first attempt. If you happen to miss any achievement, you can replay the event anytime. There are four missions and a total of eight activities. You will earn trophies for completing activities. It is recommended to make a separate save at the start of each mission. Once you get to know what to look for, you can unlock the achievements through natural progression even though the achievements might be quite intimidating at first.
Overall Game Summary
- Estimated difficulty: 6/10
- Approximate amount of time: 30+hours
- Minimum Number of playthroughs needed: 1
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: Yes.
- Does difficulty affect achievements: No
- Unobtainable achievements: None
- Extra equipment needed: No.
- Glitched trophies: None
Saints Row 3 Remastered is a revamped version of the spectacular Saints Row video game series. With moderate difficult missions, any level player can get through them. Apart from completing the missions, the game is quite interesting when the open world is experienced.
So that’s all trophy and road maps available in the Saints Row: The Third. We hope this guide helps you throughout your journey in the game. GetDroidTips works seamlessly for you people day and night to offer the best iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, Games and Android Tips and Tricks. So it does become your task to subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Moreover, there, the benefit is yours. We are offering a $150 giveaway contest for all our subscribers who watches our videos there. Now signing off here, to prepare another best guide for you. You can also comment down below with your feedback and queries with your name and e-mail ID, and we will love to help Happy gaming!
- How to Build a fence in Minecraft?
- Complete List of Maneater Achievement and Trophy
- Is Call of Duty: Warzone the Best Battle Royale Game?
- How to Unlock Confetti Killer Weapon in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Warzone?
- Complete List of Maneater Achievement and Trophy
- All Golden Shores Locations in Maneater: Landmarks, License Plates, and Nutrient Caches