Updated on October 19, 2020: Today, we have added the latest firmware flash file for the Samsung B313E.
Samsung B313E (Samsung Metro 313) is still one of the popular best in class feature phones that offers a 2-inch display, 208 MHz single-core processor, keypad, dual SIM, 1000mAh battery, 0.3MP rear camera, up to 16GB expandable memory, etc. However, sometimes it becomes quite hard to use feature phones properly due to the battery draining issue or lags or stuttering issue, etc. So, if you’re also facing the same problem then check out Samsung B313E Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware) installation guide below.
Needless to say that the device has a lower hardware specification which may lead to slower performance or other software-related issues over time. So, flashing the Stock ROM again on the feature phone can easily solve the performance issue. Now, let’s take a quick look at the stock firmware features or advantages below.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Stock ROM unbricks your device
- Also fixes the bootloop issue
- Upgrade & Downgrade the software version
- Removes Root access and bloatware
- Solve system bugs, lags, stutters, battery draining issues
- Get back the device warranty (if any)
Warning: Back up the full device data and maintain the device battery level up to 60%. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of error or damage on your device by following this guide. Do this at your own risk.
Steps to Install Samsung B313E Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware)
- Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file, Miracle tool, USB driver on your PC, make sure to install the USB driver first on the computer.
- Now, extract the firmware zip file on the PC > Follow the how-to flash guide here or you can also find it inside the package folder.
- Once done, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below.