Samsung GT-E1200Y (Samsung Guru 1200) was launched way back in September 2012 and still available for purchase on the official Samsung India online store which indicates the significance of this feature phone. It has a 1.52-inch display, a single-core processor, 800mAh battery, keypad, single SIM support, etc. But some users may find it difficult to use this handset due to performance issues, battery draining, lags, stutters, etc. Are you one of them? Check the Samsung GT-E1200Y Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware) installation guide below.
There is no doubt that a low-end specification based feature phone may not run well for years without breaking a sweat. It’s known to all that these feature phones won’t run like a new one for years. So, if you think that there is some issue with the device performance then you should flash the Stock ROM on your feature phone to fix the issue.
Stock Firmware Advantages:
- Stock ROM unbricks & fixes bootloop issue
- Offers firmware upgrade & downgrade
- Unroot and remove bloatware or bugs or lags or battery draining
- Get back the device warranty (if any)
Warning: Take a full backup of the device data and keep the battery level up to 60%. GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of error or damage on your device by following this guide. Do this at your own risk.
Steps to Install Samsung GT-E1200Y Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware)
- Once you’ve downloaded the firmware file, flash tool, USB driver on your PC, ensure to install the USB driver on the computer.
- Extract the firmware zip on the PC
- Follow the how-to flash guide here or you can also find it inside the folder.
- Once done, restart your device.
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. Feel free to ask in the comment below.