TikTok as a platform has grown immensely over the years, and creators on TikTok have eventually ended up being influencers with great significance. And on the platform, we often come across videos or content that we like and want to save on our devices. But when we use TikTok’s default mode to download the videos, we get the TikTok watermark on the saved videos. This can be annoying for people who might want to share the videos on other platforms.
Now there are ways to save videos from TikTok without the watermark, and in this article, we will look into the different ways we can do it. All of the methods mentioned below are free and no matter what you choose to use, you would be able to save the TikTok videos without the watermark now. So without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to Save TikTok Without Watermark?
We have mentioned three methods here. Firstly we will see how an iOS user can download the video using iOS’s live photo feature. Next, we have included a free Tiktok video-grabbing online website. And finally, we have mentioned some third-party applications or tools as well that can get the work done for you.
Using Live Photo
This method is exclusive to only iPhone users or Apple users if you own an iPad.
- Go to the video that you want to save from TikTok.
- Press the share button or icon.
- Tap on the Live Photo option.
- Now to find the saved video, go to the Photos app, and open Media Types.
- There find the option of Live photos and you will find your video there.
- Now tap on the video and then tap on Share again.
- Here scroll down and tap on the option “Save as Video.”
- Now you can find the video in your video album as well.
Saving Online via the website:
There are many Tiktok video grabbing or downloading websites. But only a few of them offer the option of saving the videos without the watermark. We have found SSTikTok to be the best option for now.
- Copy the URL of the TikTok video on your smartphone.
- Open the web browser and go to the website SSSTikTok.
- Paste the URL in the URL pasting space or blank box and click the download button.
- It will only take a few seconds for the site to load the video. Once it loads, choose the option without a watermark and click on the option to save the video. It will be saved to your device almost instantly.
Using Third-party tools:
There are many tools that would work out for you. But out of them all, we find two particular tools most efficient. Firstly we have the VideoProc Converter and then we have SnapTick. Using both these tools would require you to download them on your device.
- Download VideoProc Converter on your PC.
- Open it up.
- Select Downloader on the homepage.
- Click on the +Video option and paste the URL of the TikTok video that you want to save.
- VideoProc converter will load the original video in the uploaded quality. Click on the Download selected video option to download the video on your PC.
- You can also download multiple videos from TikTok at once using this tool. For this, in the URL section, you need to paste the links of all the videos.
- Then select a folder where you want to save the videos and click on the blue button.
- Once you have downloaded the video, go back to the homepage of the tool and choose Video instead of Download.
- Here, drag the downloaded video to its UI and choose MP4 as the output format.
- Now crop the video by navigating to Crop > Enable Crop. Using this, crop the watermark section of the video out of the game.
- Finally, save the cropped video and you have your video without the watermark saved on your PC.
If editing or cropping the video seems like too much to you, you can just use SnapTik which is developed specifically for the purpose of saving TikTok without any watermark. This is available both for Desktop users as well as smartphone users. So no matter which device you use, you can use this to save videos without a TikTok watermark.
Just grab the TikTok video link and open SnapTik, Then paste the link in the URL box of the application and you will find the option to download the video without any watermark. You do not need to pay anything to use SnapTik’s services as well.
So this is how one can save TikTok without the watermark. If you have any questions or queries about this article, comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.