Are you facing screen color shifting or messed up issue on your iPhone 11? Don’t worry. We got you covered. Mostly users can feel the color distortion while consuming media on their bigger screen. It’s quite irritating and sad as well due to its higher price tag. If you’re also experiencing screen colors that are messed up on iPhone 11, then check out the possible solutions below that can fix this issue.
Some of the iPhone 11 users have reported this issue or bug after updating their handset to the latest iOS 13.3 version. Now, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
Table of Contents
Steps to Fix screen colors are messed up on iPhone 11
The messed up screen colors can occur due to the incorrect color tones, color shifting, green lines or the screen burning issue. However, the LCD panels don’t get burnt like the AMOLED or OLED ones. Meanwhile, the device display colors can be distorted due to the drop on the surface or any software bug.
1. Reboot your iPhone 11
- Press and hold both the Power/Side key + Volume Up buttons for a few seconds.
- Release both the buttons when the Slide to Power off bar will appear.
- Drag or swipe the slider to turn off your iPhone 11.
- After a few seconds, press and hold the Power/Side button.
- The Apple logo will appear and then release the button.
- Your handset will boot into the system.
Then check the screen color messing up issue again.
2. Reset All Settings to fix screen colors messed up on iPhone 11
- Go to the Settings >> Tap on General >> Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset All Settings.
- If prompted, enter the passcode and continue.
- Tap on Reset All Settings to confirm the process.
- Reboot your iPhone.
3. Connect to iTunes and Restore your iPhone
- Connect the iPhone to the PC.
- Then launch iTunes and wait for the system to recognize the device.
- Once done, you can see an iPhone icon on the iTunes interface.
- Click on the icon and click on the Restore button.
- If required, sign out from the Find My iPhone and then click on Restore.
- Click on the Restore button again to confirm the task.
- Next, it will completely erase your device data and restore iOS again.
- Once done, your iPhone 11 will boot into the system.
- Now, you can use your handset quite easily.
4. Use DFU Mode via iTunesGuide to Enter and Exit DFU Mode on iPhone 11 Series
That’s it, guys. We hope you’ve found this guide useful. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.