Here we will guide on how to Soft Reset or force reboot on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1. This guide can be helpful if you face any lag, screen freeze or screen of death (sod) on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1.
Before we discuss how to Soft reset and Force reboot on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1, let us know about the specs of the device. ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 features a 5.45-inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor clubbed with 2GB of RAM and brings Adreno 505 graphics. The phone packs 16 GB of internal storage and supports external memory card with microSD, up to 512 GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the ZenFone Lite L1 (ZA551KL) packs a 13MP camera on the rear and a 5 MP front shooter for selfies. The ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 (ZA551KL) runs Android 8.0 Oreo and is backed by a 3000 mAh.
When we can Soft Reset or Force Reboot on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1:
- After changing the sim card you can perform a soft reset
- When your device feel lag
- To Fix high battery drain problem
- Soft reset is used to remove the background running application
- You can perform soft reset when your Bluetooth or wifi showing any kind of error
- If you are not receiving any calls, messages or emails
- App not working properly
- The phone is slow or hanging frequently
- Touchscreen responsiveness problem
- Screen freezing regularly
[su_note note_color=”#fefce9″ text_color=”#000000″]Remember: This will wipe off all your data, so make sure to take a complete backup before performing this method.[/su_note]
How to Reboot ASUS ZenFone Lite L1
There is two method to hard reset the ASUS ZenFone Lite L1, first one is via Settings app and the second one is using recovery mode.
Method 1: Soft Reset
- Press and Hold the Power button for few seconds
- You will see the screen with the option to power off
- Choose Power Off and your device will turn off
- Now press and hold the power button
- You can release when the phone screen is on.
Method 2: Force Reboot
When your device is stuck and not able to perform any task then this guide can come in handy.
- Press and Hold the power button for a few seconds until you see the phone starts restarting.
- That’s it! Your ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 will reboot.
I hope this guide was useful to soft reset ASUS ZenFone Lite L1.
- How to Hard Reset on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 [Factory Data Reset]
- How to wipe system cache partition on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1
- How to Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging on ASUS ZenFone Lite L1
- ASUS ZenFone Lite L1 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM] – ZA551KL
- Download latest Asus USB drivers and installation guide