In the ever-expanding universe of video gaming, players are always on the lookout for shortcuts and strategies to maximize their gaming experience. One such strategy that has gained significant attention is the Starfield Infinite XP and Money Glitch. In this article, we are going to provide you with a step-by-step guide on How to Use Starfield Infinite XP and Money Glitch for your benefit. Once you know how to do it, you will be able to gain access to the unlimited XP and in-game credits by just using the console command menu.
Starfield is an fascinating action role-playing game which is developed by Bethesda Game Studios. The game offers a unique opportunity for the players to have infinite health by using the Starfield Money and XP Glitch. This gaming exploit has become a hot topic among Starfield enthusiasts, promising limitless XP and financial resources to propel your spacefaring adventures to new heights.
The path to becoming a legendary space explorer in the Starfield game can be filled with challenges, and the unlimited XP and Money Glitch offer a game-changing solution. This is very similar to the game exploit in other renowned games that allows players to exploit the mechanism of the game to store in-game credits that give them a financial advantage over players who do not use this glitch. If you already know about this glitch and you do not have any idea how you can grab onto this, this article is just made for you.
What is Starfield Infinite XP and Money Glitch
In the thrilling world of Starfield, where you are an interstellar pioneer, resources are essential for your survival and progression. The conventional methods of grinding, trading, and completing quests can be time-consuming and, at times, can be very frustrating in nature. However, the Infinite XP and Money Glitch can provide you an easy alternative to collect all the important in-game resources easily using an existing game glitch.
The Infinite XP and Money Glitch in Starfield is a method that exploits a flaw in the game’s coding to generate an endless stream of experience points (XP) and credits, the game’s currency. In simpler terms, if players do specific things or use tricks in the game, they can quickly earn a lot of XP and credits way faster than usual. This glitch opens up exciting opportunities for character development, enabling you to unlock new abilities, upgrade your spaceship, and access advanced equipment faster than ever before.
How to Use Starfield Infinite XP and Money Glitch
Before you start your journey to get the Infinite money in the Starfield game, you should keep at least 6 or 7 medical kits with you as you might lose your health while doing this. Once you have enough medical kits with you, follow these steps carefully.
It’s essential to approach this glitch with caution. Exploiting it excessively may lead to unintended consequences, including banning your game account and potentially disrupting your immersion and enjoyment of the game.
- Visit New Atlantis Commercial in the Starfield game.
- Now, turn right and jump onto the orange surface by crossing the fence.
- Jump and get to the grey edge onto the other side.
- Now, turn right and get to other gray ledges that you see on your way and get to the farthest gray ledge.
- Now, drop down to the ledge on the cliff that faces below.
- Turn around and get to the edge of the ledge.
- Cover the gap between the grey structure and the cliff face using your heat pack.
- Now, get through the invisible wall and go down towards the small hill.
- Climb up the hill and go towards the far side of the gill where the two cliffs’ edge meets.
- Now, swim above the cliff and make your way by the abyss.
- Keep using your Medical Kits while doing all this to keep your health full.
- Now go towards the opening between the rock and the cliff.
- Use your jetpack when the swimming stops to make a soft landing.
- Go towards the green wall and drop yourself down to get to the floating grey thing.
- Move left Until you see another invisible wall and jump and hop over the invisible wall.
- This makes you stand behind the MAP. Now loot Terra Brew, Jemison Mercantile, and the Shipyard Chests.
- Now it will take 5 days (in-game) to complete the chest. The chest contains more than 72000 credits which you can use to get all the things you want.
Visit the New Atlantis Commercial in the Starfield game; turn right and jump onto the orange surface by crossing the fence Jump. Here, get to the three grey ledges and make your way to the furthest grey ledge. Here, drop down to the ledge on the cliff that faces below. Now cover the gap between the grey structure and the cliff face using your jet pack. This will make you go through the invisible wall where you can now go down towards the small hill.
Now swim above the cliff and make your way by the abyss Keep using your Medical Kits while doing all this to keep your health full. Afterward, go towards the opening between the rock and the cliff. Use your jetpack when the swimming stops to make a soft landing. Climb up the hill and go towards the far side of the hill where the two cliffs’ edge meets. Now you can easily loot XP including Terra Brew, Jemison Mercantile, and the Shipyard Chess.
How to reset Starfield infinite Glitch
You can repeat the same Glitch again and again by just resting the glitch. Here is how you can reset your glitch. Once you have acquired the 72000 credit, you can reset this glitch in the Starfield game by just following a few steps.
Return to the Landing Pad after completing the initial money glitch. Wait for 48 in-game hours which will reset your game elements. You can rest near the starfield ship which has a bunker for resting or you can find a bench that is near the Jemison Mercantile.
This brings us to the end of this guide for How to Use Starfield Infinite XP and Money Glitch. You have to be careful while doing this mission to get it done. Make sure to use your boost and medical kits whenever it is needed as in the process you will take damage for sure and to keep your health full you need these medical kits. I hope that this guide was helpful.