Here we will guide on how to install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box. We have both the Android 7.0 Nougat and 5.1.1 lollipop firmware.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Egreat A5 Android TV box. Well, great! Egreat offers some great Android TV Box on budget. Now, just in case, if you don’t already know, the Egreat A5 TV Box is powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 processor along with 2 GB of RAM. Anyways, it looks like that you want to install or flash the Android 5.1.1 lollipop back on the device.
There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. For instance, you might be someone who had tried any other firmware on the device, or maybe you are facing some issues with the device. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you want to install stock firmware on your Egreat A5 and you want to do it quick.
So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Egreat A5 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us jump right into it. Should we?
- It supports a 2.4GHz wireless mouse. Keyboard devices are also supported via a 2.4GHz receiver.
- The box is powered by a HiSilicon Hi3798CV200 chipset and a quad-core Mali-720 GPU. The overall performance of this box is amongst the best of any Android box.
- Exclusive wide-colour gamut HDR / HDR10, 10bit deep colour, 1.07 billion colours support.
- Has a 1000M RJ45 adaptive Ethernet port, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, and smooth display in LAN
- Built-in low power consumption Bluetooth 4.0. A connection speaker, wireless keyboard, air mouse and other extension devices are also there.
- Supports full format Blu-ray 3D movies as well.
- H.265/HEVC 4K hardware decoding.
Let us now quickly take a look at the advantages of installing a Stock ROM on Egreat A5 TV Box. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages that you can get by installing stock ROM on your Egreat A5 TV Box:
- Users can easily unbrick a bricked device.
- Installing Stock ROM fixes the boot loop issue.
- Upgrade or downgrade the firmware of the TV box device.
- Fix any bugs or lags that may be present on your Android TV Box.
- Software Update helps to solve the issue with things like WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: Egreat A5 TV Box firmware package
Device Model: Egreat A5 TV Box
File Size: 494MB
Processor: HiSilicon HI3798CV20
Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
Once you have downloaded the above firmware, you are all set to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box
Let us first take a look at some of the prerequisites to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box. Should we?
- Please note that this guide will only work for the Egreat A5 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB or Pen/ Flash Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you have turned on your Android TV Box until the process of installation completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Egreat A5 TV Box Stock ROM.
Instructions to Install:
Now, in order to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box, you need to follow these instructions carefully:
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the correct firmware file for the Egreat A5 from above.
- Now, you need to extract the zip and you should be able to see 4 files – update.zip, fastboot.bin, recovery.img, bootargs.bin.
- Insert your USB/ Flash/ or Pen drive and format it to FAT32 slot.
- Copy all the four extracted files to the Pen Drive. (Root Directory)
- Now, insert the USB Drive to your Android TV Box.
- Turn off the power on your Android TV box.
- Now on your Egreat A5 TV Box, you need to press the RST button and at the same time power it on.
- You can release the RST button once the TV screen appears the green android robot animation of being forced refresh/recovery system.
- Now, the system will now automatically complete the forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Once the process has been completed, the device will restart itself on its own.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the firmware.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on Egreat A5 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.