Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on MECOOL K6 TV Box which is powered by a Huawei HiSilicon 3798M processor. MECOOL K6 TV Box comes packed with Android 7.1 Nougat firmware with 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB internal storage. If you are looking for MECOOL K6 TV Box Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Box TV. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Box TV is just installing Stock ROM on MECOOL K6 TV Box. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install MECOOL K6 TV Box Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
MECOOL K6 TV Box Features:
- Android 7.0 operation system
- HiSilicon 3798M CPU, Quad-core, ARM Cortex-A53
- Mali-450 GPU, Penta-core, 750MHz
- 2GB DDR3 RAM + 16GB ROM
- 2.4GHz + 5GHz dual-band WiFi
- 100Mbps Ethernet
- Support 4K ultra HD image display
- Support H.265 decoding
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your MECOOL K6 TV Box:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: MECOOL K6 firmware package
Device Model: MECOOL K6 TV Box
File Size: 764 MB
Processor: Huawei HiSilicon 3798M CPU
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
So, now let us move on to the MECOOL K6 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL K6 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for MECOOL K6 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the MECOOL K6 TV Box.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install MECOOL K6 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on MECOOL K6 TV Box :
- First of all, make sure that you have downloaded the 5 files containing firmware + baseparam.img + bootargs.bin + fastboot.bin + recovery.img. Once downloaded, extract it using any zip compression utility software.
- Now, you need to format your USB drive and move the files to the root directory of USB Drive.
- Connect your USB drive to the Android TV Box using USB 2.0 Jack.
- Turn off the power on your TV box.
- On your MECOOL K6 TV Box, press the RST (restore/reset) button using paper clip or pen point and simultaneously power it on.
- You can release the RST button until or unless the TV screen appears the prompt (that is the green android small robot animation icon) of being forced refresh/recovery system, the system will automatically complete the required forced refresh/recovery system process.
- Wait for the TV BOX to complete the upgrade. Please be patient as it may take around 5 minutes to complete.
- Once the system upgrade is completed, the Android TV box will get restarted.
- That’s it! Enjoy the update!
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on MECOOL K6 TV Box [Stock ROM Flash File]. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.