In this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box which is powered by a Realtek RTD1296 chip. The device has a 4GB DDR4 RAM along with 32GB of Onboard Storage. The device runs on the Android 7.1 Nougat OS platform. Now, there are times when things do not go too well with Android TV Boxes.
It looks like that you are someone who is facing some issues on your Zidoo UHD2000 Android TV Box. So there you are scratching your head finding a way to solve these issues. Well, don’t you worry as we at the GetDroidTips got your back. Today, in this post, we would be sharing the files to download and install Stock Firmware on Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box.
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box:
- Easily unbrick your bricked device.
- Also fixes the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- You can upgrade or downgrade.
- It also fixes bugs lags on the Android TV Box.
- Software Update also helps in solving the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: ZIDOO_UHD2000_N_v2.3.32_202006111849_ota
Device Model: Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box
File Size: 465 MB
Processor: Realtek RTD1296 chip
Android OS: 7.1 Nougat
Build Number: rtk_kylin32-eng 7.1.1 N9F27C eng.jiangb.20200109.204643 test-keys
So, now let us move on to the Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box. You should try this on any other device on your own risk.
- You should have one formatted USB or Flash drive or Pen Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Zidoo TV Box until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Zidoo UHD2000 TV Box Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.