In this guide, we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on the Teclast G3M2 which is powered by an Allwinner processor. It comes packed with Android 10.0 firmware with 2 GB DDR4 RAM and 16 GB internal storage. If you are looking for Teclast G3M2 Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with smartphones. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues is just installing Stock ROM on the Teclast G3M2. So, today, in this post, we would be covering how to flash Teclast G3M2 Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your Teclast G3M2:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Package Name: V1.04_20210609
- Device Model: Teclast G3M2
- File Size: 1 GB
- Processor: Allwinner CPU
- Android OS: 10.0
So, now let us move on to the Teclast G3M2 Stock Firmware section. Should we?
|Download Link||File Name|
V1.04_20210609 EEA: Download
Firmware V1.03_20210609 RAW: Download
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Teclast G3M2
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware for the Teclast G3M2, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the Teclast G3M2.
- You should have a formatted SD Card for this guide with FAT-32.
- Download LiveSuit Tool for PC
- Download PhoenixCard Tool v3.09 – For OTA package – SD card
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Teclast G3M2 Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.
Instructions to Install:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock Firmware on the Teclast G3M2 :
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock Firmware on the Teclast G3M2. We hope that you found this post useful. Let us know what do you guys think about it in the comments section down below.