Are you ready to boost the camera power of your Tecno Spark 10, 10C, or Spark 10 Pro? We’re here to introduce you to the Google Camera. This cool camera app, usually found on Google’s Pixel phones, can now be installed on your own device. What’s so special about it? Google Camera uses a tech feature called HDR+ that makes your photos look even better, which is a great news if your phone is in the lower or middle price range.
But the goodness of Google Camera doesn’t stop at HDR+. It comes packed with other exciting features like Night Sight for awesome low-light photos, portrait mode for those perfect profile pics, and motion photos to capture action scenes. There’s also panorama for breathtaking landscape shots, lens blur for that professional touch, 60fps video for smooth recording, and even slow motion to catch every detail. Now, this all became possible thanks to the hard work of some super-talented developers – Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05. They’ve managed to make the Google Camera available for lots of different devices, including your Tecno Spark 10, 10C, and 10 Pro. So, get ready to take your photos to the next level!
Download Google Camera Port for Tecno Spark 10, 10C, and 10 Pro
New Gcam 8.7 Version: (Recommended)
- Download Google Camera 8.7: MGC_8.7.250_A11_V15a_MGC.apk
- Download Google Camera 7.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.6.apk
New Gcam 8.5 Version:
- Download Google Camera 8.4 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.4.032219.1950: Download
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2: Download
- Download Google Camera Go
Steps to install Google Camera on Tecno Spark 10, 10C, and 10 Pro
The Google Camera APK file installation process is as simple as installing any third-party APK file. You don’t have to root your device for this.
- Download the GCam APK file from the link above and tap on it.
- Make sure that the Unknown Sources option is enabled on your device. Go to the device Settings menu > Security/Privacy > enable it to do this. [If already enabled, skip to the installation]
- It will launch the package installer and tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open and use it.
Still, if the camera app doesn’t work, enable the Camera2api by using build.prop (Not for every device)
I hope this guide will help you a lot and you have now successfully installed the Google Camera ported app on your Tecno Spark 10, 10C, and 10 Pro handset. In case if you’re facing any trouble, feel free to write it down in the comments below.
So beautiful and nice pic