Two Point Studios and SEGA have done a tremendous job by releasing a city-building simulation video game called ‘Two Point Campus‘ where players will have to build and manage a university campus. Here you’ll need to build, hire staff, and run an academic institution, including wild courses which seem fun. However, some players encounter the Two Point Campus crashing or not loading issue on the Nintendo Switch console.
If you’re having issues with Two Point Campus on your Switch, we’ll walk you through some general fixes in this troubleshooting guide.
Fix: Two Point Campus Not Working on Nintendo Switch
Well, if you’re also one of the victims of the startup crashing issue on your Nintendo Switch with this title then you’re not alone. These days, most titles are prone to crashes and other issues no matter which gaming device you’re using. So, there is nothing to worry about it. Luckily, here we’ve shared some troubleshooting methods for you that should come in handy. Make sure to follow all workarounds until the problem gets fixed.
The chances are high that somehow your game has bugs or issues that need some time to get fixed by the developers. But in most scenarios, it may be possible that temporary system glitches, a corrupted or outdated game version, cache data issues with memory, corrupted or missing game data, low storage space, etc can trigger crashes a lot. So, without further ado, let’s jump into the guide below.
1. Restart the Nintendo Switch
First of all, you should reboot your Nintendo Switch console to refresh the temporary glitch or cache data issue. Mostly restarting the device system helps you to resolve the game launching issues a lot. To do so:
- Press and hold the Power button on the console for three seconds to turn the device on.
- Go to the Power menu and select Restart from the drop-down menu.
2. Update the Game
Second, you can try checking for the game updates and then make sure to install the update on the console. An outdated game patch version may include several issues or bugs that can trigger game launching issues. Keep in mind that your Nintendo Switch is online and the internet connectivity is working well. To do that:
- Head over to the home screen of your Nintendo Switch.
- Select the Two Point Campus game > Hit the right controller’s Plus button.
- Now, select Software Update from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Choose Using the Internet as a Source and proceed.
- Wait for the update process to be completed.
- Once done, make sure to reboot the Nintendo Switch console.
3. Update System Software on Nintendo Switch
Sometimes your Nintendo Switch system software can also cause multiple issues with the game launching and gameplay experience because the system becomes outdated. If you haven’t updated the system on your console for the last couple of months or more then it’s time to check for pending updates and install the update to the latest version. To do so:
- Ensure that the Nintendo Switch console is sufficiently charged to install updates.
- Head over to the HOME Menu on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select System Settings > Scroll down a bit and select System.
- Now, select System Update, and the system update process will start.
- During the process, the system will first perform a check to determine if there is a new system update available or not.
- If a new update is available, the system will start downloading and installing it automatically.
- Make sure to wait for the update process to be completed and then you can reboot the device.
4. Clear the Cache Memory
If the above methods did not resolve the problem then you’ll need to clear the cache memory from your console’s system by following the steps below. To do so:
- Navigate to the Nintendo Switch Home menu.
- Now, select System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a System > Select Formatting Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the option to Delete All Content and Settings from your browser’s menu.
- Clear the cache for the selected user and then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- Finally, check for the issue whether it has been fixed or not.
5. Recover Corrupted Game Data
You should also try repairing or recovering the corrupted game data on your Nintendo Switch console by following the steps below. To do this:
- Navigate to the main menu by tapping the Home button.
- Choose System Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Data Management from the list on the left side.
- Now, select Software from the drop-down menu on the right side.
- Once done, choose the Two Point Campus game you want to repair from the drop-down menu.
- Select Look for Data Errors and wait for it to complete.
- Finally, reboot the switch console to apply changes.
6. Use an SD card to set up the game
Sometimes the internal storage of the Nintendo Switch console may get corrupted. Due to the cache data issue, owners might be unable to resolve the game crashes and poor performance. Rather than installing them on the internal storage, installing them on the SD card and checking for the issue again is recommended.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.