There is probably nothing wrong to say that TWRP is one of the finest custom recovery options available for the Android users. In fact, some experts call it the best things that happen to the Android users. There are certain features in it that enable them to keep up the pace in every aspect when it comes to customizing the device simply. The good news is TWRP 3.2.0 recovery released for all Android devices. You can download and install the same on your device simply.
Actually, it has been released to enable users to have better Android 8.0 Oreo support, improvements, as well as bug fixes. The good thing is it supports a very large number of official and unofficial devices. Almost every custom ROM’s can easily be flashed and firmware files too. In addition to this, it is possible for the users to simply backup and restore any ROM. Of course, this is one of the best features that users can have. With TWRP 3.2.0 recovery released for all Android devices, users can assure bug fixes, ADB backups and several other features. Check some important ones below.
- ADB backs simply
- GZIP backup error management
- Android 8.0 AOSP base
- TWRP backup routine bug fix
- Betterment in everything while installing Android Oreo 8.0
- Password Decryption in an easy manner
- Support for v2 fstab
- Other minor bugs
Of course you want to try this latest recovery and I don’t want you to wait for it. Thus, a link has been provided in the below section to enable you download the same. Also, a guide on how to install the same has also been provided. Because this is an official release, you need not to worry about anything. Check out the information below to help you keep up the pace with this.
Instructions to install TWRP 3.2.0 recovery released for all Android devices
Method 1 (Fastboot)
- First of all enable USB debugging on your device. This can be done by opening the Device Settings and then opening the developer options. You need to tap the option Build Number seven times to take the device into developer mode.
- Install ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
For windows, click here and for Mac, click here
- Next is to download the TWRP 3.2.0 image file. For this, click here
- Place the file in a folder where adb and fastboot file is installed.
- Go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
- Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader”.
- Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt and hit enter.
- If you get the serial numbers after above step, you are going right.
- Type this command correctly in command prompt “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and then press enter. It will update TWRP recovery to v3.2.0.
- Now type “fastboot reboot “ in command prompt it will restart your phone.
Method 2 (Flash TWRP Recovery zip file from Recovery)
- For this method, you must have a rooted device
- Download TWRP 3.2.0 zip file.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode. Most of the devices can be taken into this mode by pressing & holding the Power and Volume down button together
- Now in recovery mode select the ‘twrp.zip’ and swipe to flash the recovery.
So this is how TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery released for all Android devices can be downloaded and installed. Make sure you follow the right procedure and instructions. GetDroidtips.com cannot be held responsible for anything that goes wrong during the procedure.
for ulefone future when can you please put the right download twrp 3.2.0 ?
my system broke when i have done first way so i had to install new onee idk why it happened
I don’t have windows or mac, just ubuntu. Is there a ADB for linux based computers?
I have installed twrp 3.1.1-0 on my Huawei y5 2017 (MYA-L22). But it has no F2FS format button. Can I Install this version on my device? Is it has F2FS format button?