OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition is the most expensive OnePlus phone available as of now. The Chinese OEM is yet to launch the OnePlus 8 series phone on April 14. Moreover, the company is keeping itself busy with the release of timely security updates. However, if you are the owner of the T-Mobile carrier variant of the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition and while rooting or unlocking the bootloader of your phone has accidentally put your phone in the boot loop or bricked your phone and are looking for ways to unbrick your phone then, you are at the right place.
As in this post, we will guide you on how to restore stock ROM or unbrick your T-Mobile OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition. Note that this guide is only for the T-Mobile variant of the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition and should not be attempted on any other phones. We will give you a step-wise guide so that you can flash the stock ROM on your phone and get it unbricked. So, that being said, let us get straight into the article itself:
Download Stock ROMS for T-Mobile OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition
Once you have downloaded the stock ROMs for your T-Mobile OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition, you can process below to see how to restore stock ROM on your device.
- Firstly, you need to download the Msm Download Tool.
- Once the download is finished, open the Msm Download Tool.
- Now click on the Target button and select T-MO if it does not select automatically.
- You need to Power off your device.
- Press and hold the volume up and volume down keys to get into Qualcomm EDL mode.
- Now plug your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on Enum to be sure your device is detected and press Start.
- Wait for about 5 minutes.
- That’s it!
So, there you have it from my side in this post. I hope you guys liked this post and were able to restore stock ROM or unbrick your T-Mobile OnePlus 7T Pro 5G Mclaren Edition phone. Let us know in the comments below if you come across any issues while following any of the above-mentioned steps. Until the next post…Cheers!