Alright, so tell us this, Have anyone ever told you to clear off your Android Device to fix the issue you might be facing with it? Well, there you are scratching your head and thinking What cache is and how can I clear it on my Android Device. It looks like that you are someone who has a Huawei Mate 9. Here in this post, we will teach you how to wipe cache partition on Huawei Mate 9.
Clearing cache often fixes a lot of common issues with the Android Devices like Force closes of applications, blue screen of death and much more. On a Huawei Mate 9, you can do this by:
Steps to wipe system cache partition on Huawei Mate 9:
- Boot into the Recovery Mode on Huawei Mate 9
- Switch off your Huawei Mate 9
- On your Huawei Mate 9, press and hold the power button and volume UP button until recovery mode appears
- Use volume buttons to highlight ‘wipe cache partition’ and use power key to select it
- Reboot your Huawei Mate 9 once the process is completed
I hope this guide was useful to wipe system cache partition on Huawei Mate 9.
Huawei Mate 9 Specifications:
Huawei Mate 9 sports a 5.9 inches IPS LCD display. This smartphone by Huawei is powered by a Quad-core 4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 HiSilicon Kirin 960 processor and is coupled up with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. There are a 12 MP + 20 MP rear and an 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 9 runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat. This is based on the EMUI 5.0 which is Huawei’s own skin for Android. All this is supported by a Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery.