Here we have shared the files to download and install Stock Firmware on XGIMI H1 DLP Projector which is powered by Mstar 6A928 processor. XGIMI H1 DLP Projector comes packed with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware. This projector supports 1080P/2K/4K movies, XBOX, PS4 gaming consoles, and supports Build-in LiveTV.Direct App Services! cover more than 1,000 IPTV channels. If you are looking for XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock Firmware, then you are in the right place.
Don’t worry, you know sometimes things do not go too well with Android Projector. One of the easiest and quick fixes for most of the issues on the Android Projector is just installing latest Stock firmware on XGIMI H1 DLP Projector. So, today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock Firmware. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
Advantages of Installing Stock ROM
Here are some of the advantages of installing stock ROM on your XGIMI H1 DLP Projector:
- You can unbrick your bricked device.
- Fix the boot loop issue by installing the Stock ROM.
- To upgrade or downgrade.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
Package Name: GIMI_XF09G_MONACO_WMP_H1EN
Device Model: XGIMI H1 DLP Projector
File Size: 676 MB
Processor: Mstar 6A928 CPU
Android OS: 5.1.1 Lollipop
So, now let us move on to the XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock Firmware section. Should we?
Steps to Install XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock Firmware
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock Firmware, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- Please note that this guide will work only with the XGIMI H1 DLP Projector.
- You should have a formatted USB Drive for this guide.
- Make sure that you turn on your Projector until the installation process completes.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install XGIMI H1 DLP Projector Stock ROM.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.