With the release of the seventh Version of Android OS in March 2016, there are a lot of people who look here and there to install Xposed Framework files on their Android Nougat. Actually, March 2016 launch was an alpha test version which attracted the attention of a very large number of people. Like all the time, it was first provided to Google’s very own Nexus devices. If you presently own a rooted device having Android Nougat, we, in this guide you to install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat smartphone. The guide we are going to share with you works perfectly on several smartphones having Android Nougat and has been tested to run Xposed Framework on Android Nougat.
Actually, a very large number of people have waited for it. However, the wait is over now. The offstage version of Android 7.0 Xposed framework was first unveiled by the XDA Developers. Although it works perfectly on almost every device that presently runs on android Nougat, it cannot be said whether it is compatible with Android O or not. Also, you need to keep it in your mind that it’s unofficial, but there is nothing to worry about its compatibility with Nougat ROM. This framework helps you to customize your smartphone beyond your expectation. Without considering any Custom on your device, it is now possible for you to simply enjoy personalization on your gadget.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Nougat device
The best part is the installation and configuration of this Xposed framework which is very easy. There is no strict upper limit on the overall number of modules available to download. With them, you can perform several modifications on your smartphone. In other words, this Xposed framework is capable to transform all the features of your Android device to level next.
However, there are a few things we recommend you to consider before proceeding with this guide. Check them below.
- The smartphone you are using must have Android 7.0 or Android 7.1
- The device must have TWRP installed and it must be a rooted one
- Check out the battery. It must be at least 50 percent charged
- Don’t forget to take the backup of everything present in your phone memory. This is to ensure the safety of the same in case things go wrong.
Downloading the Xposed Framework files for your Nougat based smartphone
- Download Xposed Framework Nougat, Click Here
- Download Xposed Installer APK File Here
- To Check your CPU, Download CPU X: System & Hardware info from Play store
Very first thing to pay attention to is downloading the right files. In case your smartphone is running on Android 7.1, you can download Xposed SDK 25. For those who are having 7.0 on their phone can proceed with Xposed SDK 24. You must make sure that you have the right version of ARM. In case you are not familiar with the arm version of your device processor, you can go for the CPU X: System & Hardware info. This will provide a lot of useful information related to your device.
Installing the Xposed Framework on your Android Nougat device
- Firstly you need to install the Xposed application on your device. For this, simply open the file explorer on your Android Nougat device and run the Xposed Installer apk file that you downloaded from the pre-requisite.
- Next thing is to flash the Xposed framework zip file on your device. You need to boot your device into the TWRP recovery mode for this.
- After being in the recovery mode, simply tap on “install” button.
- Locate the Xposed file you download into your device and it and Seipr to approve flash.
- You need to wait for some time after doing this as the flashing process will begin.
- After the completion of same, Tap on “Wipe Cache”
- Now reboot your smartphone. (It may take time).
- Run the Xposed Installer app once the reboot is complete.
- You are done now
Installing the Xposed Modules on your Android Nougat device
If you need to customize the phone as per your choice, you need to install a few modules. This can simply be done by the following steps.
- To check the list of all the modules available for your smartphone, simply open the Xposed Installer app and then tap on the download section.
- Tap on the module you want and click download.
- After completing the download, you can view your module in the module branch of the application.
- To empower it, simply click the checkbox and reboot the phone for triggering the app on your device.
- After the reboot is complete, in the app drawer, you can view the icon for the module you downloaded. You can simply use the app from there.
It’s worth mentioning here that a few modules are not compatible with the smartphones that are currently running on Android Nougat. We hope you like this guide. Don’t forget to share it with others.