Customization is one of the major aspects of Apple devices. It enables users to customize emojis live. It is the popular animoji feature I’m talking about. You can implement live animoji as various Facetime effects on your iPhone and iPad. This is what I will demonstrate in this guide.
You can add stickers, effects, filters, and custom emojis right as you are talking live on Facetime. You can use these effects on the iPhones of the 7th generation including the latest ones. People like to use it mostly in casual conversations with their friends.
How to Add FaceTime Effects on iPhone and iPad
Now, let’s explore the steps which are very easy to carry out. Note that the steps I will provide below will work just fine on iPads as well.
- Launch the Facetime app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Start a video call to any of your contacts
- Once the call initiates, tap on the screen to see some options at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the Effects option that has a star-shaped icon.
- On the left-most end just above Effects icon, you can see a monkey icon. That’s the one for Animoji effects.
- Tap on it > Select from a wide range of facial caricatures and shapes of funny animals that will replace your face in the video interaction.
- You can also add text labels by tapping on the Aa button.
- Also, you can add emoji stickers by tapping on the other items available under the effects tab.
There are a lot of items, emoticons, and emojis of objects that are available which you can use and customize as well.
So, that’s all about how to add Facetime effects on your iPhone or iPad. I hope that you can enjoy this feature with your friends.