Everyone loves to play games on their smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Apple has a dedicated portal called Arcade that caters the users with loads of cool games. These games have no in-app purchases. All you have to do is buy it through one single subscription. Of course, as it happens in the Apple ecosystem, the games have cross-device support. You can play the games on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. In this guide, I will explain how to play Arcade games offline.
Offline gaming can come handy when you have no internet connection. If you are traveling on the airplane, then you can easily play the Apple Arcade games. You don’t require any internet connection, not even a Wi-Fi connection. Besides, you can save a lot of data. Yes, the only condition is you must have already downloaded the game.
Play Apple Arcade Games Offline
The process is pretty simple.
- First, you have to download your choice of game to your devices iPad, iPhone, etc
- For that, you need to have a paid subscription to Apple Arcade Games.
- Then you have to turn on the flight mode
- If you use the Face ID iPhones/iPad, then swipe up to down to access Control Center. [Swipe down to up if you have Touch ID iPhone/iPad]
- Tap on the airplane icon to enable the flight mode
- Now, launch the game and enjoy the gameplay.
So, that’s all about playing the Apple Arcade games offline across any of your Apple devices such as the Mac, iPad, or the iPhone. If you are an avid gamer, I’m sure this trick will help you with entertaining when the internet is not there.