If you’re looking for all the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, we’ve got you covered. The Brotherhood is back again, and they’re looking to obtain peace through control. Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed Mirage is yet another action adventure game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise which has been released recently. It is the 13th installment in the series, available for the platforms of PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Players will soon be able to play the game on their phones as well, as iOS support is coming in 2024. In this guide, we will take you through all the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
The latest installment of the Assassin’s Creed series, Mirage, is located in Baghdad, and is more focused on going back to the roots. Instead of role playing elements, the game emphasizes the true essence of an assassin, which is stealth. Players can use their stealth skills in the gameplay as they progress through the linear story of Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Despite the obvious shift in the game’s structure, Assassin’s Creed Mirage has received generally positive reviews. There are plenty of quests for you to complete in the game, and one of them involves locating some items across the map. Let’s find out how you can find all the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage.
- Where to Find All Lost Books Locations Map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Lost Books Locations Map
- Great Mosque: Haribyah – Lost Books Locations #1
- Nestorian Monastery: Haribyah – Lost Books Locations #2
- Observatory: Abbasiyah – Lost Books Locations #3
- Wilderness: Tuesday Market – Lost Books Locations #4
- Harbor Camp: Karkh – Lost Books Locations #5
- Palace of the Green Dome: Round City – Lost Books Locations #6
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Lost Books Locations Map
Where to Find All Lost Books Locations Map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage
As you progress through investigating the Order, you will come across Al-Jahiz, who is located in the House of Wisdom. He has a task for you, which is to collect some lost books, which he is planning to use to fill his library. There’s a reward for completing this task, so you should take it up to help the man and get something for yourself.
Al-Jahiz will pay you in Scholar Favor tokens, which isn’t a bad deal. These tokens can be used to obtain treasure maps from musicians and cartographers. Furthermore, the lost books are collectibles themselves, and you will be rewarded with a skill point for every book you collect. Also, you will be able to build up on a neat collection of books.
There are six lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, which are scattered around Baghdad. However, it wouldn’t be the wisest thing to use your eagle to do the scouting for you, as this game is more focused on stealth. This means that the guards will shoot your loyal pet on sight, and that’s the end of your poor eagle.
With the open world map, it’s easy to get to most of the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage, except the last one. In fact, you can find five of the six books in the early game itself. Once you complete your initiation ceremony, you are free to explore the world. The game has hints on the locations of these books, which are given to you by the cartographers. You just need to give them some tokens in exchange for their help.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage: Lost Books Locations Map
An easier way to get your hands on the locations is if you just check out the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage below:
Great Mosque: Haribyah – Lost Books Locations #1
– Head southwest from the Great Mosque viewpoint.
– Find a building with an orange tarp on the rooftop.
– Descend over the southern side of the building from the orange tarp.
– Enter through the open window and head down the stairs.
– Throw a knife at the red jar to unlock the front door.
– Jump to the ground and enter the unlocked door to claim the Kalila wa-Dimna Lost Book.
Nestorian Monastery: Haribyah – Lost Books Locations #2
– From the viewpoint of the Nestorian Monastery, make your way down.
– Find the secret passage to the southwest.
– Turn left in the basement and head down the corridor.
– Take the second passage to the right and pull the shelf toward you.
– Return to the second corridor and pull the shelf out as far as possible.
– Slide through the hole in the wall and pass through the tarp covering the doorway. Here, you will come across the Al-Tabari: Tafsir of al-Tabari Lost Book.
Observatory: Abbasiyah – Lost Books Locations #3
– From the viewpoint of the Observatory, navigate in the northwestern direction, which is along the river.
– Look for the last building before the city walls on your side of the river.
– Break down the boarded-up front doorway.
– Pull the bookcase on your right toward you and to your right.
– Head upstairs and collect the Al-Kwarizmi Al-Jabr Lost Book.Now, you just need to escape by pulling off the bar from the nearby window.
Wilderness: Tuesday Market – Lost Books Locations #4
– From the viewpoint of the Monastery of the Virgins in Karkh, make your way in the southeastern direction.
– Enter the Tuesday Market, which is a heavily guarded area.
– Climb the wall to the left and pass the cart full of hay.
– Climb toward the open window and defeat the guard inside.
– Once the guard is down, you can pick up the fourth of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage lost books, which is Suleiman al-Tajir: Accounts of China and India Lost Book.
Harbor Camp: Karkh – Lost Books Locations #5
– From the viewpoints of the Al-Mi’dhana Al-‘Ateeqa, navigate in the northeastern direction.
– Once you reach the harbor camp gate, go left.
– Climb to the top of the first wooden platform on the front of the building.
– There is a bar blocking the window on the other side, so you will need to throw your dagger to it.
– Now you can climb around the bar and enter the building.
– Once inside, look for the table near the window where you will find the fifth of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage lost books, called The Banu Musa: Book of Ingenious Devices Lost Book.
Palace of the Green Dome: Round City – Lost Books Locations #6
– For the last one, you will need to make your way to the Round City only after the midgame point.
– Go inside the northeast quarter of the Palace of the Green Dome.
– Inside the palace building, locate a room with plenty of cushions and potted trees.
– Look for the rafters to climb up and you will find a doorway that leads to the north.
– Proceed through the doorway, turning right at a point and you will come across a closed door.
– Walk through this door as well, and following the path will lead you to another.
– On opening this door, you will find a well decorated room with more potted plants.
– It’s in this room that you will find the last of the Assassin’s Creed Mirage lost books, called the Al-Sikkit: Diwan Abu Nu’as Lost Book. It’s on the desk.
That’s all for our guide on the lost books locations map in Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Once you have the items, you can go back to the Al-Jahiz the quest giver, and request your reward. Now that you know where each of the six books are, go into the game and find them all. We hope that this guide helped you find all the Assassin’s Creed Mirage lost books.