Finally, The wait is over. ZTE rolled the Android 8.0 Oreo update for ZTE Nubia V18 (NX612J) smartphone. The update brings all the new interface and Oreo features. If you are running the Android Nougat, then you must give a try for the new baked sweet of Android known as Android Oreo. Along with this update, you will also get the latest Security Patch and other bug fixes. Now you can download and install the Official Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on ZTE Nubia V18.
Follow our guide on how to upgrade from Android 7.0 Nougat to Android 8.0 Oreo on ZTE Nubia V18 variant. The guide is simple and easy! All you need is to download the ROM package and other pre-required tools and drivers. Before upgrading the Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on ZTE Nubia V18, let’s brief what comes with Android Oreo.
Table of Contents
What’s on Android 8.0 Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more.
New features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Nubia V18
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Nubia V18
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE Nubia V18
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on ZTE Nubia V18 (NX612J)
Before following the guide below, make sure to download the pre-required download package, drivers and tools to install.
- ROM is supported only on ZTE Nubia V18 (NX612J)
- To update ZTE Nubia V18, you need either a PC or laptop.
- Before upgrading, make sure to charge your phone at least 50% or more
- Take a complete backup before installing Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on ZTE Nubia V18 [This method may wipe all your data]
Required Tools and Drivers:
- You need to download ZTE USB Drivers [Here you can Download Android USB Drivers]
- Download Android 8.0 Firmware package:
Instructions to Install:
To install the Android Oreo Firmware on ZTE Nubia V18, you may follow the guide given below.
I hope you installed the latest firmware on ZTE Nubia V18 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.