Respawn Entertainment and Electronic Arts have done a great job by releasing the Apex Legends Mobile video game after the success of the PC version. It’s a free-to-play multiplayer online battle royale shooter video game that becomes one of the most downloaded titles across 60 countries in a short period of time. However, it seems that some players are facing Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops quite often. If you too, you can check the steps to Boost Performance.
After almost a year or so, developers have finally released the title for the mobile version which offers a stable experience apart from a few bugs or issues. Well, if we consider it, such issues are quite common in multiplayer online battle royale games. Though there are some issues bothering several players like frame drops, lags, stutters, etc. Luckily, we’ve shared with you a couple of possible workarounds for you that should come in handy.
Apex Legends Mobile FPS drops, How to Boost Performance?
There are some of the adjustments in the game settings menu that you should try to set accordingly. So, without wasting any more time, let’s jump into the guide below.
- First of all, it’s ideal to keep the ‘Graphics Quality’ at “Smooth” as a low graphics quality if it doesn’t bother you that much. This option will offer you the best performance with the optimum level of frame rates. You can also use the recommended graphics quality but not high enough.
- Set Frame Rate to a recommended option and enable the “Adaptive Smoothing” option.
- You can also set the Advanced Settings option in Apex Legends Mobile something like Dynamic Shadows, Reflection Quality, and Vegetation. If you’re facing too many stutters and frame drops in every second then make sure to turn them off straight away.
- Make sure to close all other background running applications or downloads while playing the game to get better performance too.
- If you’re having issues with the internet connectivity then try using the Wi-Fi network instead of mobile data for faster data speed.
As the game has launched globally a couple of days ago, the chances are high that you may experience several issues until developers come up with a patch fix soon. So, you should have to wait and keep patience.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, you can comment below.