Samsung announced new F series smartphones a few days ago, and they are in the budget segment. We have the really cheap Samsung Galaxy F02s as one of the devices, and it cuts corners in all aspects, including the price. It is specifically targeted at people looking for cheap Samsung smartphones.
In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy F02s (SM-E025F) device. This offering from the South Korean giants is mostly focused on those users who have their eyes set on the budget segment. However, in spite of belonging to the lower price segment, there is no compromise on the device features. Its specs sheets still manage to spell out impressive in a loud and clear voice. Along the same lines, when it comes to device security, there are quite a few options that you could check out.
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy F02s (SM-E025F). Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Samsung Galaxy F02s Device Overview
The Samsung Galaxy F02s features a 6.5-inch IPS panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. We miss out on an AMOLED panel here, and we also get only the standard 60Hz display. Powering the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chip, a budget chip from Qualcomm built on an inefficient 14nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor with eight Cortex-A53 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz.
In terms of cameras, we get a triple setup at the rear and a single camera at the front. The triple camera consists of a 13MP primary sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 2MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, a 2MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The depth and macro sensors are included only to increase the number of cameras. Coming to the front, we get a 5MP sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear setup is only capable of shooting 1080p videos.
There are two storage options for the Samsung Galaxy F02s: 3GB RAM+ 32GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. There is a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion. In terms of communications, we have Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and FM radio. We are also limited on sensors as this phone only has an accelerometer and a proximity sensor. There is no fingerprint sensor on this smartphone. The battery inside the device is a 5,000 mAh cell that supports 15W fast charging. The Samsung Galaxy F02s comes in three color options: Diamond Blue, Diamond White, and Diamond Black.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for that Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy F02s device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy F02s device.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy F02s (SM-E025F)
- To begin with, download the Easy Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your device to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the frpfile.com/bypass website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy F02s device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy F02s device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in frpfile.com/bypass, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy F02s device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy F02s (SM-E025F) device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.