In this guide, we will show you the steps to bypass FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G (SM-M426B/DS) device. This offering from the South Korean giants is mostly focused on those users who have their eyes set on the budget segment. However, in spite of belonging to the lower price segment, there is no compromise on the device features. Its specs sheets still manage to spell out impressive in a loud and clear voice. Along the same lines, when it comes to device security, there are quite a few options that you could check out.
These include the option to enable two-factor authentication across various apps, enable the Find my device option among others, Likewise, you could also choose from Face Unlock FIngerprint, PIN, or Password Lock. Not to mention the fact that the device also comes with the FRP lock, which is quite beneficial in itself. However, in some instances, it might lead to a few issues which in turn will result in your inability to use the device. But on the plus side, there exists a handy workaround to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G (SM-M426B/DS). Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Also Read: Samsung M42 5G SM-M426B Firmware Flash File (Download Stock ROM)
Samsung Galaxy M42: Device Overview
Samsung Galaxy M42 5G features a 6.6-inches Super AMOLED panel with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display resolution is a bit on the lower side, but the inclusion of an AMOLED panel makes up for it. Under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G built on an 8nm manufacturing process. It is an octa-core processor that consists of two Kryo 570 cores clocked at 2.2 GHz and six Kryo 570 cores clocked at 1.8 GHz. For handling the graphics-intensive tasks, we have the Adreno 619 as the GPU.
In terms of optics, we get a quad-camera setup at the rear and a single camera setup at the front. The rear camera setup consists of a 48MP primary sensor paired with an f/1.8 lens, an 8 MP ultrawide sensor paired with an f/2.2 lens, a 5MP macro sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens, and a 5MP depth sensor paired with an f/2.4 lens. The front setup houses a 20MP single selfie sensor that is paired with an f/2.2 lens. The rear can shoot 4K videos at 30 fps, while the front camera is only limited to 1080p video recording.
The Samsung Galaxy M42 5G comes with Android 11 out of the box with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 skin on top. There are two storage options for this device: 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 128GB internal storage.
In terms of communications, we get Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, FM radio, and USB Type-C 2.0. And for sensors, we have an under-display optical fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. Much like other M series Samsung smartphones, the M42 5G also comes with a 5,000 mAh cell that can be topped up quickly using a 15W fast charging adapter. The smartphone is available in two color options: Prism Dot Black and Prism Dot Gray.
What is an FRP Lock my Device?
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is the security mechanism for your Android device. It is enabled by default on your device as soon as you sign in with your Google account. When you reset your device, the FRP kicks in and asks for that Google account credentials before you could access the device. It is indeed quite a useful security feature that prevents our devices from getting into the hands of unauthorized users. But at the same time, there’s a concern involved from the end-users perspective.
If you ever end up forgetting your account ID or password, then it might lead to quite a few issues. The biggest of which is the fact that you wouldn’t be able to access your own device. But if you get stuck on this issue on your Galaxy M42 5G device, then there is a handy way out to bypass this lock screen. And in this guide, we have shared just that. So without further ado, let’s check out the steps to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G device.
How to Bypass FRP Lock on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G (SM-M426B/DS)
- To begin with, download the Easy Samsung FRP tool and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
- Once extracted, you should get the SamsungFRP.exe file, double click on it to launch the tool.
- Now connect your device to the PC via USB cable and click on the Bypass FRP button situated at the top left of the tool.
- You will get an Easy Firmware popup on your device, tap on View.
- It will open the Chrome browser, tap on Accept and Continue.
- Now go to the frpfile.com/bypass website and tap on Open Google quick search box. Using this tweak, we will proceed ahead to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G device.
- Google App will now be launched, search for Galaxy Store and select the same from the results.
- The Galaxy Store will now launch on your device and ask you to update the app, do so as instructed.
- Once done, it will ask you to verify your Google Account. So head over to the FRP tool opened on your PC and click on Bypass FRP, male sure that the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G device is still connected to the PC.
- You will then get the Easy firmware pop up, tap on View and it should launch the YouTube app.
- Then tap on the avatar situated at the top right and select Settings.
- Within that, go to History and Privacy and select YouTube Terms of Service.
- This shall open the browser, type in frpfile.com/bypass, and hit Enter. Then tap on the Open Google quick search box option.
- It will launch the Google App, access the Galaxy Store from it. Then search for Play Services Hidden Settings from the Store and download it.
- Once downloaded, launch the app, tap on Open Hidden Settings. Then scroll to the Google Play Services and select it. This will help us to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G device.
- It will now ask you to set a screen lock, as of now, you may select the PIN option. So type in the desired PIN and reconfirm.
- After that, reboot your device. As soon as it boots up, it will ask for the password. Type in the one that you have set up.
- Now proceed with the onscreen instructions, and you will once again be greeted with the password screen. Type in the same as before and hit Done.
- Skip all the other screens and your device should then be booted to the OS. That’s it.
With this, we conclude the guide on how to bypass this FRP and remove Google verification on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G (SM-M426B/DS) device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that deserve your attention as well.