In this tutorial, we will guide you to remove the FRP lock on your Vivo Z1x PD1921F smartphone. Follow this method to bypass the FRP or Google verification using the ISP pinout method. You can find Vivo Z1x ISP Testpoint here.
Table of Contents
Vivo Z1x Specifications:
vivo Z1x was announced in September 2019 which sports a 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels with 404 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
vivo Z1x is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under Funtouch 9.1 and backed by a 4500 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 8MP + 5MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 32MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The vivo Z1x come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
Instructions To Bypass FRP lock on Vivo Z1x using UFI
Make sure to download the required tool and drivers to complete this process successfully.
- This guide is for the Vivo Z1x PD1921F variant only.
- You will need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
Well, ‘FRP’ known for the term “Factory Reset Protection.” It’s a security measure taken by Google for Android platforms and devices running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop or above version. This functionality gets activated once you sign in to a Google Account on your Android device. And once it is activated, it will prevent you from using the phone until you enter the previous Google Account Credentials. It will remain the same as well, even after doing the factory data reset.
Also Read: Vivo Z1x Firmware flash file
- Open the back panel of the device at first.
- Connect the wire with the correct ISP Pinout.
- Then connect the ISP Pinout to the UFi Box and connect your device via USB cable to the PC.
- Go to the Device Manager on your PC.
- You will see your device in the list > run the UFi Box and locate the scatter file.
- Go to the user Partition / Special Task and click on Reset FRP on the UFI Box.
- You’re done.
Steps to Hard Reset Vivo Z1x (Bypass Pattern Lock)
- Remove the back panel of the Vivo Z1x and connect the wire to the ISP Pinout.
- Next, connect the correct ISP Pinout to the UFi Box.
- Connect your Vivo Z1x to the PC via a USB cable.
- Head over to the PC and open Device Manager.
- If your device is located there, run the UFi Box.
- Locate the scatter file > go to the Partition / Special Task on the UFI Box.
- Click on Factory Reset.
That’s it, guys. We hope this guide was helpful to you in order to bypass the FRP Lock or perform a factory reset on your Vivo Z1x (PD1921F) handset.