In this guide, we will show you how to bypass or remove the pattern and PIN lock on your Mediatek device using Miracle Box. The risk of data loss or the device getting into the hands of unauthorized users are probably the last two things that a device owner would wish to go through. So on their end, they secure their device with a strong PIN, Pattern, or Password. This stringent security measure definitely helps in enhancing the security of the device.
As a result, even if someone gets hold of your device, they wouldn’t be able to make use of any device-functionality. Hence both your data and device stand secure. But what if you, the rightful owner of the device, forget this lock or password? This would result in your inability to use the device. In other words, it would spell out trouble for you. But fret not. If you own a MediaTek device, then you could easily bypass or remove the pattern and PIN lock on your device via the Miracle Box. And in this guide, we will show you this could be achieved. Follow along.
How to Use Miracle Box to Bypass or Remove Pattern and PIN lock on Mediatek
Miracle Box is without a shadow of a doubt the most useful tool for the devices having MTK as the underlying chipset. It beholds some nifty features such as Reset Code, Read Pattern, Fix DL Mode, Bypass FRP, Clear Anti Theft, Read Network Code, and a plethora of other functionalities. As far as this guide is concerned, today we will highlight the steps to bypass the screen lock from your device. Here are the required instruction set for the same:
- To begin with, download the Miracle Box Latest Setup Tool v3.09.
- Extract the content of this file to a convenient location on your PC.
- Then double click on the Miracle_Thunder.exe file to launch the Miracle Box software.
- Head over to the MTK tab and go to the Unlock Fix section.
- Next up, select Reset Code. This option will help you to bypass or remove the pattern and PIN lock on your Mediatek device.
- You will now have to select the chipset from the dropdown menu.
- If you don’t have much clue regarding that, then it’s better to leave it to 4th Boot (Auto-Connect), which might automatically be set as the default value for you.
- Once the selection is made, click on the Start button situated at the bottom right.
- Now power off your device, but make sure not to remove the battery from the device.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable and press the power button once. This will help the tool to detect your device without any delay.
- Just keep in mind not to press the Power button for a longer duration otherwise your device will instead boot to the OS.
- The process will now begin and should take a few minutes. Once done, you should get the Done message, and the blue progress bar situated at the bottom left will show 100%.
- You may now disconnect your device from the PC and power it on.
That’s it. These were the steps to bypass or remove the pattern and PIN lock on your Mediatek device using Miracle Box. If you have any queries related to the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. Rounding off, here are some iPhone Tips and Tricks, PC tips and tricks, and Android Tips and Tricks that you should check out as well.