Apple TV+ is a streaming service with one of the best shows and movies you can find online. Much like every other service from Apple, the charging amount for an Apple TV+ subscription is also relatively high. So you might not want to keep using it, precisely because the subscription renews itself automatically every month. So, if you are not using it or want to stop, you must cancel the plan manually.
There are several ways to cancel the Apple TV+ subscription; here in this article, we will discuss them. So, if you want to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription, you can try any of the methods mentioned below. Now, without any further ado, let’s get into it.
How to cancel your Apple TV+ Subscription?
You do not need to own an Apple device specifically to cancel your Apple TV+ subscription. If you are on any other device, you can still use a Web browser on that device to cancel your plan. Let’s get into the different methods now.
How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription on your Browser?
- Open tv.apple.com on your browser. Any browser would do the job. Just ensure it is running on the latest version.
- Click on Sign In and enter your login credentials to get into your account.
- Click on the picture icon in the top-right corner and then select Settings.
- Click on subscription and then go to Manage.
- Finally, you will see the button “Cancel subscription.” Click on it, and that will do the job for you. If you get a confirmation pop-up message, click on Ok to confirm your action.
How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription on your iPhone?
If you have an iPhone, the cancellation method is pretty straightforward.
- Open the Apple TV Plus app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon and select Manage subscriptions.
- Select Apple TV+ and then tap on Cancel Subscriptions. If you get a confirmation pop-up message, click on Ok to confirm your action.
How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription on your Mac?
Now let’s see how we can do it on our Mac.
- Open the Apple TV+ app.
- Click on Account.
- Now go to My Account and then select Settings.
- You will see a Manage button with Subscriptions.
- Find Apple TV+ here. Right next to it, you will see an edit button. Click on that.
- Now select Cancel Subscription.
How to cancel your Apple TV Plus subscription on your Apple TV?
Finally, let’s see how we can cancel an Apple TV+ subscription on an Apple TV.
- Open up the Settings app on your Apple TV.
- Select Users and Accounts.
- Tap on your username.
- Select Subscriptions and then choose Manage.
- Now select Apple TV+ and then click on “Cancel Subscription.”
So these are all the methods to cancel an Apple TV+ subscription. If you have any questions or queries about this article, comment below, and we will get back to you. Also, check out our other articles on iPhone tips and tricks, Android tips and tricks, PC tips and tricks, and much more for more helpful information.