Want to flash the Stock ROM file on Huawei Y5 lite 2018 DRA-LX5? Then you are in the right place. On this page, we will share the official Huawei Y5 lite 2018 DRA-LX5 flash files with their firmware installation guide.
To install the firmware flash file, we need software called the SP Flash tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the Huawei DRA-LX5 Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares
- You can fix the boot loop issue
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped the error
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore your device back to Factory State
Flash File Details:
- Device Name: Huawei Y5 lite 2018 DRA-LX5
- ROM Type: Stock ROM Flash Files
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: Mediatek MT6739
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
Steps to Install Huawei Y5 lite 2018 DRA-LX5 Flash Files (Firmware)
Now, before we get straight to the Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei DRA-LX5, let us take a look at some of the prerequisites.
- This Flash File is for Huawei Y5 lite 2018 DRA-LX5.
- You should have a Windows Laptop or PC for this guide.
- Make sure that your Huawei DRA-LX5 has at least a 60% charge left.
- It is always recommended to take a backup of your Android Device.
- Download SP Flash tool install on your PC.
- Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Huawei USB Drivers.
Once you have the above prerequisites, you can proceed to Instructions to Install Stock ROM on Huawei DRA-LX5.
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Name: Huawei Y5 Lite DRA-LX5 126.96.36.199(C185).zip
File Size: 2 GB
Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking, hardware, or any kind of software problems arising on your while you follow this guide to install stock ROM on your phone. First, understand the tutorial and then follow it at your own risk.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via Huawei device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Huawei device.Full Instructions
Method 2: Instructions to Install via SP Flash Tool:
Here are the instructions you need to follow in order to install Stock ROM on the Huawei DRA-LX5 :
- Make sure you follow and download all the required files and flash tools on your PC.
- Open the flash tool exe file to open the SP Flash Tool User Interface
- Tap on the Download option and load both the download agent and the scatter text file in the scatter-loading section.
- Once you load the file, click the Download button
- To start the upgrade process of stock ROM on your Huawei DRA-LX5, you need to turn off your device and hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using a USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- When the phone connects, your device will start upgrading the stock firmware
- Wait for a few minutes, If you see a green button on your flash tool which means the upgrading process has been completed.
- That’s it! You can reboot your Huawei DRA-LX5
You can follow our complete guide with a screenshot: how to flash the stock firmware using the SP Flash tool, or you can watch our youtube video instruction for the same.
I hope this guide was helpful in installing the flash ROM file on your Huawei DRA-LX5 smartphone.