When it comes to adding comfort in the life, a smartphone is one of those devices that can easily be trusted for the long run. There are a very large number of people in different parts of the world who have invested on the gadgets like these because of no other reason than. Simply imagine the overall number of tasks that you can perform just with your smartphone and what if you need to perform them manually. Of course, you can realize the capabilities of a gadget like this in the present time. It’s not just their ability to add comfort to our life that makes them good enough to be trusted but they are simply loaded with some amazing features as well. A very large number of users access them and because the overall number of features in modern gadgets is huge and their dependency is wide, experiencing some minor issues while using them is something that is quite common. In fact, every Smartphone users have to experience the same but there is nothing to worry actually. In this post, I will discuss the common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes to let you eliminate them after getting the best possible knowledge on them.
One thing which smartphone users often forget is not all the gadgets can be put equal in every aspect. Each and every known manufacturer/smartphone in the International market is known to have some pros and cons associated with them. This is another reason why some of the problems are common and are frequently reported. When it comes to Huawei P20 Pro, you need not to worry about anything as it is free from all major troubles. You cannot find any problem by default but can experience them at a later date after depending on the way you use it. It is therefore vital to know about the common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes. As a user you always need to keep in mind that following the guide in the best possible manner can simply let you deal with all the problems in no time.
- Common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes
- Connectivity issues
- Bad camera quality
- Unresponsive Touchscreen
- SIM related problems (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
- Overheating problems (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
- Performance issues (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
- Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
- Quick Battery draining & slow charging
Common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes
There are actually reasons beyond all the problems that smartphone users face. However, this doesn’t mean they are directly visible in all the cases. Many users often don’t have any idea about them and the surprising fact is they often transform the same to the next level while troubleshooting it just because they try to know the real cause. Well, keep it in mind there is actually no need for you to know the reason. Just follow this guide on common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes to get the desired results. Keep it in mind that www.getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if you face any additional problem just because you try molding this guide in your own way.
It is really very important for all the users to know that connectivity features and apps in the phone should operate in a trouble-free manner. This is really very important and it’s better for you to explore the basic reasons that can cause this issue. Some of the best methods to eliminate the connectivity related problem in the Huawei P20 Pro are spotlighted below.
Bluetooth connectivity issues (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
- First of all you need to make sit sure that the data you are trying to transfer via Bluetooth is not infected or corrupt
- Erase a few names from the list of devices connected with your phone recently. This can be done from the Bluetooth Settings
- Make sure there is no violation of the security policies when it comes to transferring the data via Bluetooth
- Don’t allow other similar apps to run in the background under any circumstances
- May be the visibility of your phone is hidden from other Bluetooth enabled devices. Check this from the Bluetooth Settings
- The Bluetooth app is to be updated to the latest version in case the same is available
- Simply restart both the gadgets and try connecting them again
- You need to make sure to enter the correct passcode while connecting the Bluetooth enabled devices to each other for the first time
- If the power saving mode is enabled, you should disable it before using the Bluetooth in your phone
Wi-Fi connectivity issues (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
- Simply restart your Wi-Fi router, as well as your phone and see if your problem is solved
- Make sure not to connect multiple devices with the Wi-Fi router
- Check and make sure there is no wrong cable connection created
- If you have recently configured your router, make everything is done in the correct manner
- Try forgetting your connection and then add search and add it again it
- Your internet connection might have some maintenance problems
- Check if the network services are not stopped by the service provider
- Make sure to update the password if you recently changed the same.
- You might have used the entire bandwidth allotted to your connection
- Make sure the signal strength is not poor
- Update the Wi-Fi drivers if there is a new update available
- Reconfigure the router
- Maybe the router you are using has some problem in it. it checked
Bad camera quality
Using a smartphone camera is something that often brings smiles on so many faces. However, if they fail to provide the desired picture quality, everyone has reasons to worry. The fact is Huawei P20 Pro has a giant triple camera of 40MP and thus camera quality would never be an issue to the users. In case the problems are experienced due to any reason, you can go ahead simply with the instructions mentioned below.
- Restart first and check if the issue is there or gone
- Clean the camera lens simply and make sure there are no fingerprints present on them
- Remove the transparent screen guard installed on the screen and check if the problem is gone
- Always use the default camera app or else update the one you prefer
- Make sure not to capture the images on your device camera without focusing them
- The right shooting mode is to be selected to get the desired camera quality on the phone
- Turn the flashlights ON if the lights or the visibility is low
- Make sure the back cover installed on the phone is not covering a part of the lens
- Check if the camera app is blocked or needs to be updated
The screen is actually the face of your phone. Of course it displays the entire content and information you access. Well, the fact is the functionality of the screen depends largely on a number of sensitive devices such as sensors. You might have no idea but the fact is any minor glitch can stop the entire screen sometimes. Therefore it would be good for you to be clear of all the methods that can help you in avoiding this problem from your phone. Here they are listed below.
- First check if there is any physical damage on the screen.
- Next factor to pay attention to is whether the device comes in contact under the water/liquid recently. If so, this could be the reason for the problem
- Simply restart your phone if you can and see if the problem is gone
- Open the device in the safe mode, if everything seems to work perfectly, the only factor that is causing this problem is the problem in the installed apps
- Remove the ones which are not actually required and update the others to their latest versions
- Always keep the device screen clean against oil
- Check if there is any pending update to the OS. If so, download and install the same.
It is necessary for the smoother operations that the SIM card should be in proper working condition. There are possibly many things which can go wrong with it and you might have no idea but the surprising factor is the things can never be same once the SIM related issues declare their presence in your phone. Check out below what actions could be taken against them.
- Disable the Airplane Mode first of all
- Check and make sure the networks services haven’t been stopped on your SIM
- Thoroughly check for a physical damage on the SIM
- Open the phone Settings and check if the SIM card is turned OFF in them. Turn it ON simply
- You need to select the network manually
- Make sure there are no compatibility problems among the phone and the frequency of the SIM card.
- Get the SIM card replacement if things are not in your control
Overheating problems (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
The modern day smartphones are often engaged in multiple tasks in the present time. This often makes them dissipate more heat and give users reason to worry about this. Well, the fact is overeating is a problem that can be due to reasons which are not always necessary to be under the knowledge of the users. Try following methods simply to keep up the pace
- Don’t charge the phone beyond 90% for the smoother operations
- Make sure the device ventilation is working properly
- Make sure not to use the back cover for a few days
- Update all the apps in the phone and the OS if a new version is available
- Don’t buy accessories which are unauthorized and are not recommended
- Always install apps from the Play Store only
- Perform the hard reset if no other methods works
Performance issues (common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes)
There is probably nothing wrong to say that performance always matters and without performance, no tasks could be accomplished properly through a smartphone. You need to keep it in mind that the gadgets which you are using have their dependency on several factors when it comes to performance. To maintain the same and to avoid the issue if it is already there, here are some best instructions and methods to help you
- Proceed with a simple restart and see if the problem is solved
- Make sure not to share the Wi-Fi hot spot with other devices for long hours
- Check if the phone has so many outdated apps installed in it
- There should be no multiple files in the downloading folder
- Clean the cache memory of the apps for the smoother operations
- Avoid installation of apps from the sources which couldn’t be trusted
- Install an antivirus app and check the virus presence
- Keep some space empty on the device memory
- The last option that can help you is performing a hard reset
Doesn’t recognize Windows 10
Transferring the data to the PC and from the PC to a smartphone is something that is quite common. It is in fact not the only reason why both these gadgets are connected to one another. In case you are not in a position to the get the desired outcomes, there are a few things which you need to be clear off to get the things back on track. Here they are listed below.
- Make sure not to make the loose connections
- The connecting cable you are using would be authorized to use and must be in a proper working condition
- If there are restrictions on the data transfer, you should eliminate them
- Update the USB drivers on the phone as well as on the PC
- Make sure the copy of Windows installed on your PC is not pirated
- Simply reboot your device after creating the connection
- Make sure the smartphone and the PC both doesn’t have restrictions on third party device connection and on data transfer
- Make sure the USB ports are in proper working condition
- Check if the phone is having any other hardware or the software problem due to which it is failing to detect the PC
Quick Battery draining & slow charging
The Huawei P20 Pro has a non-removable 4000mAh battery which is good enough to be trusted for the long run and the best thing is users can simply make sure of a desired backup. However, it depends largely on the way you use your smartphone and the features you access most of the time. If you think the battery is draining too quickly and the phone is taking additional time to get charged, try the following methods.
- First of all update all the apps if you haven’t did this for a long time
- Make sure not to use a charger which the manufacturer doesn’t recommend
- The power bank should be purchased after matching the power specifications on the device
- You need to make it sure that charging the device all the time from the PC can cause this problem
- Update the OS if a new version is available
- Turn OFF the features such as Wi-Fi hot spot and Bluetooth when you actually don’t use them
- Sharing the device screen can lead to this problem for sure
- Don’t download heavy files through mobile data.
You can easily keep up the pace against all the problems with the information on common Huawei P20 Pro problems and fixes mentioned in this post. Feel free to post a comment on the below section if your concern is not listed here.