Huawei P20 and P20 Pro were launched in March 2018. Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro smartphones. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro using the below guide on How to Install Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Huawei P20 and P20 Pro Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo.
Huawei P20 Specification:
Huawei P20 features a 5.8-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal memory. The camera on the Huawei P20 comes with Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.3″, 1.55 µm, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6, 27mm), Leica optics, 2x lossless zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash rear camera and 24MP front shooting camera with autofocus.
Huawei P20 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and a Non-removable Li-Po 3400 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
Huawei P20 Pro Specification:
Huawei P20 Pro features a 6.1-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2244 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal memory. The camera on the Huawei P20 Pro comes with Triple 40 MP (f/1.8, 1/1.7″, OIS) + 20 MP (f/1.6) + 8 MP (f/2.4), Leica optics, 3x optical zoom, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash rear camera and 24MP front shooting camera with autofocus.
Huawei P20 Pro runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery with a Fast battery charging 4.5V/5A (58% in 30 min). It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro (How to Root)
- Easy Method To Root Huawei P20 Lite Using Magisk
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro [P20 Lite]
- Common Problems Of Huawei P20 And Solutions
- Huawei P20 Stock Firmware Collections [Back to Stock ROM/Unbrick]
List of Huawei P20 Stock Firmware collection
|EML-L09C45B159||9.0||Tigo, Latin America|
|EML-L09C25B137||8.1||Claro, Latin America|
List of Huawei P20 Pro Stock Firmware collection
- This Update is only for Huawei P20 and P20 Pro users.
- If you have an Unlocked Bootloader on Huawei P20 and P20 Pro, then you can try this method to install Stock Firmware.
- You can either upgrade with the Normal method or you can try with TWRP Recovery. Guide to install TWRP Recovery Here.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Also, the Normal Upgrade method needed a PC or Laptop to flash the firmware.
- Make sure that you have Huawei USB drivers installed
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Guide to Flash Stock Firmware On Huawei P20 and P20 Pro
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
Hi! I saw that there is a firmware for Canada that is available for the Huawei p20, but it seems that this is not the case for the Huawei p20 Pro. Why that? When is it going to be available for the Canada? Thank you!
If you want, I’ll update the post for you.
Yes please! Thanks a lot!
Yes, an update would be nice! Thank you very much!
If I already have a stock but a company, and I want to install the Latin America you need the OEM info or not?
If I already have a stock but a company, and I want to install the Latin America you need the OEM info or not
Como reinstalo el firmware stock del p20? Ya no puedo desbloquear bootloader, me gustaria un metodo oficial, y en el metodo que se usaba antes no se puede por que este modelo no cuenta con ranura para tarjeta sd
bonjour, j’ai un p20 retail demo, je souhaite le re-initialiser pour le rendre utilisable normalement et totalement.y a t il une procedure ?
I have the Chinese rom, can i use this method?