Today we will guide here to install Huawei Firmware using Custom Recovery called TWRP Recovery. You can download any Huawei Firmware from our website by searching with the model name or number. Here is the section to download all Huawei Stock Firmware collection from this list of supported smartphone. If you have downloaded then here i will guide you on How to install Huawei Stock firmware on your smartphone using TWRP Recovery. This Guide is simple and easy. All you need is to follow the steps properly. Read this Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone using using TWRP Recovery.
In this guide you will be able to either downgrade or upgrade your Huawei smartphone. This guide will be helpfull for people who are looking to fix/unbrick their smartphone or you can also return to stock ROM from custom ROM. If you dunno what is custom ROM and their differences, check this helpful guide to install Custom ROM on your Huawei Smartphone.
Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone using TWRP Recovery
Full Guide to Flash Huawei Firmware using TWRP Recovery
- This Guide is only for Huawei users.
- You should Unlock Bootloader of your Huawei Smartphone, If you already unlocked then skip this.
- You should have TWRP Recovery installed on your phone.
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
- Upgrade operations may erase all your user data. So if there is some important information,you should backup them before upgrade. Follow Complete Backup Guide to backup your phone.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Install Firmware using TWRP Recovery
- First of all Download the above all zip files and move it to your device (Internal Storage or root of your SD Card)
- Now boot you device into TWRP Recovery mode (Make sure you have TWRP Recovery)
- Take a full backup of your current ROM by following this guide to backup using TWRP.
- Now flash the first update.zip file from –> Install –> Browse for update.zip and Swipe to Flash the firmware.
- Now Again go back without rebooting your device –> Click Install –> Browse for the second data file name and install it.
- Once it is done, reboot your device to enjoy latest firmware on your device.