Buying a Samsung smartphone is something that makes it possible for users to access technology with a novel approach. The recently introduced Samsung A-series devices are really amazing and are widely demanded. It is because of the same reason Samsung has decided to expand the same. Samsung Galaxy A20 is one of the prime contributors to the success of A-series phones. You really need not worry when it comes to changing your current smartphone with this. This device has the best hardware configuration and all the features that are ideal for any user. Samsung gives it to you for a very competitive price and being a phone with a big screen, it let you have an amazing experience with everything. If you are facing any of the common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems, here are the solutions to help you fix them.
You can go ahead and can purchase this smartphone without thinking a lot about common problems. This is because such issues are not present in this phone by default i.e. they are not the major problems reported by the users. The fact is all the common problems related to the OS/phone software usually comes out when the users don’t pay attention to some basic things related to their smartphone. Moreover, some basic bugs related to the compatibility of Android technology contribute in bring the common problems in any smartphone. However, it is really easy to fix them. Check out below how common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems can be fixed.
- Common Samsung Galaxy A20 Problems and Solutions
How complex common problems are?
Most of the common problems which declare their presence in the smartphone are not very daunting. As already mentioned, you can fix them quite easily and without facing any difficult at any stage. However, there are a few things about which you should be careful about. Check out the same below.
Common Samsung Galaxy A20 Problems and Solutions
We simply argue you to follow the methods listed in this post wisely and without molding them with your own knowledge. This is something which can be a big trouble creator for you as there may be additional issues in your device after doing so. www.getdroidtips.com bears no responsibility for the same. Thus, you must understand the method wisely and apply it in the same manner as mentioned. Check the solutions to the common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems now.
Bluetooth connectivity problems
- Your phone might be suffering from a basic OS problem. Check the same and update it
- This problem often declare its presence when the phone battery is not charged sufficiently or when the power saving mode is active
- Sometimes this problem is caused just because your device is already connected to a nearby device through Bluetooth due to allowing automatic connection
- Check and make sure the Bluetooth visibility is not hidden from all the nearby devices
- There are chances that the actual problem is caused just because your phone is having something wrong with the hardware components inside. Get the device checked in such a case
- In some cases, the users have to face this problem just because they try to send bulk data. Bluetooth option works reliably when you divide the data into smaller segments
- Do check and make sure the data format is supported by both the devices
- Sometimes users have to face Bluetooth problems just because of pairing errors. Disconnect the phone and try connecting again
- Open Bluetooth settings and clear history. Pair the device again and check if this works
- Wipe the cache partition and check if this helps you to solve the problem
- Many users have to face Bluetooth problems in their device just because of not paying attention to the OS bugs
- Entering a wrong passcode while pairing the devices for the first time can be a reason to this problem
- Check if the fault is located in the other device you are trying to connect with
- Do check and make sure the problem is not related to the Bluetooth antenna on any of the devices
Wi-Fi/Internet connectivity problems
- Many users complain of having Wi-Fi problems in the brand new devices just because of customized LAN settings. Check the same
- There are chances that the internet service provider has withdrawn or suspended the services from your connection. Check
- Entering wrong authentication details while connecting your Samsung Galaxy A20 to a specific network can be a reason to this problem
- Make sure you haven’t consumed the entire bandwidth which is allowed on your internet connection
- In case you are trying to connect your device to a network, check if the administrator has imposed additional restrictions on the same
- Sometimes this problem is caused just because of running the phone in the power saving mode. Disable the same
- Check if the browser, app or the domain which you are opening are having something wrong with them
- Many users have to face this problem just because they disable the device security. Also, check if the security of the connection is disabled
- There are chances that the problem is caused by congestion when a lot of devices are connected to the network
- Do check and make sure the problem is not there just because your device is having something wrong with the network card
- Check if the router s not configured properly and the same is causing this problem
- Sometimes a wrong cable connection on the router is the reason you have to face this problem. Check the same
- Make sure the phone Wi-Fi antenna and the one on the router are in proper working condition
- This problem in some cases can be solved by restarting the device and the router. Try the same
- The signal antenna on your phone might be unable to receive the signal properly from the nearby duplexer
- Check if this problem is caused just because you accidentally turned ON the Airplane mode or forget to turn it OFF
- Open the network settings and check if the network selection mode is selected to automatic mode.
- Sometimes users have to turn ON the roaming services on their phone to use the network services when they go away from their home time
- There are chances this problem is caused because of improper insertion of the SIM card in the phone
- Check and make sure the SIM card access is not locked with a password and the same is not having any physical damage on it
- Do check if the variant of the phone you purchased doesn’t support the operating frequency of the network provider
- Sometimes this problem is caused just because of unlocking the phone bootloader
- Do check and make sure the SIM card is not manually turned OFF in the network settings
- There are chances this problem is caused just because the SIM slot or the SIM tray in the device is having something wrong with the same
- Perform a basic restart and check if this helps to fix the problem
- This problem might be there just because you are in a basement or at a location where the network services are not applicable
- This signal fluctuation when you change your location too quickly such as while riding or sitting in a vehicle causes this problem
Earpiece Sounds Robotic
- This problem is often caused due to liquid damage caused to the earpiece speakers. In many cases, itls body sweat that creates this trouble
- Simply disconnect/unpaid the earpiece from the phone and connect it again. Check if this helps to solve the problem
- Make sure the earpiece wire is not having a sharp bend on the same which can cause this problem
- There are chances that the product you are using is either faulty or is simply not supported by the phone
- Running the phone in the safe mode sometimes cause this problem
- There are chances that the actual problem is caused just because your device is having a problem in the earpiece connector
- One of the earpiece-related common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems is signal fluctuation during a call which is often confused as robotic sound
- Check if the sound card on the phone or the sound drivers are having something wrong with them
- Make sure this problem is not there just because of signal attenuation which can happen due to using low-quality products
- Manually disabling the phone sounds is another reason to this problem
- The quality of music you are playing on the phone might be low and is causing the robotic sound in the earpiece you are using. Check
- Overloading the phone with apps can be one of the leading reasons to this problem
- Make sure the install apps are updated to the latest version. Apps are largely responsible for the functionality and overall performance of any smartphone
- Do check if this problem is caused just because of a hardware fault in the device and especially with the phone RAM
- Multitasking is another leading reason why your device performance is slow. Check the same
- There are chances that the problem is there just because of a software issue. Install the latest available updates for the OS and this will probably fix the problem
- Prefer light-weight version for few apps which you rarely use in your device. This will probably help you to keep up the pace with the performance
- Clean the cache data of the phone and restart it. Check if this helps to fix the problem
- There are chances that the device internet connection is slow. The same is often confused with the slow performance of the device
- Presence of a virus in the default storage space of the phone can be another trouble creator for the phone when it comes to performance
- Do check and make sure the installed apps in the device are actually compatible with the same
- Customizing some important settings of your device results in its slow performance. Check the same
- Perform a hardware reset to the device and this will probably fix the issue
- Installation of so many games in the phone is one of the major reasons to this problem. Check the same
- There are chances that the problem is caused by a high-power charger which you are using
- Discontent your device from any other gadget or accessory with which it is connected at the same time you are facing this problem
- There are chances the power bank which you are using to charge your device is responsible for this problem. Check the power specification of the phone and the power bank
- Make sure the phone is not allowed to automatically connected to any of the nearby devices through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Running a lot of applications at the same time is a leading reason to this problem
- Overheating is often caused in the phone due to a battery fault. Check the same
- Make sure the phone is not having any virus in the storage space which can also be blamed for the overheating
- Do check and make sure the problem is not there just because of a hardware fault in the phone
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but customizing the power settings of the device. Check the same
- Make sure you are not using the phone in the power saving mode all the time
- Sometimes power fluctuation is the reason to the overheating of any smartphone. Check the same
- You can simply fix this problem simply by installing the pending updates for the apps and the OS
Apps not working properly
- Do check and make sure the phone is not running in the safe mode. This disables the installed apps in the phone
- Make sure the apps installed are having all the permissions with them to access the phone data and the feature
- Check if this problem is there just because you manually disabled some important settings of the device
- Do check and make sure the actual problem is not there just because your phone is suffering from a hardware fault
- Install the latest available updates for the Operating System and for the apps installed. This can fix the problem
- One of the common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems related to the apps is a fault with the RAM. Check
- There are certain chances that the problem is caused just because the installed apps are not compatible with the device
- Do check and make sure the problem is not caused just because you changed the app’s settings in the device to the custom mode
- Remove the app which is causing the problem and install it once again. This can fix the problem
- In case you have installed the apps from any other source than Play Store, the same can be a reason to this problem
- Check if the phone battery is not charged beyond 10 percent which can stop the installed apps to operate properly
- Perform a basic restart and check if this helps to fix this problem
Poor Camera Quality
- Switch to the default camera app if you are using any other. This can probably fix the problem
- If you are not able to open the camera app or are getting an error message on the screen after opening, this can be an OS bug. Update the phone
- If the images are captured in the burst mode, the same can be a reason to this problem. Check
- Simply make sure the images are captured in the high-resolution mode and this will probably let you keep up the pace
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but using the camera zoom feature which is responsible for cutting down the quality
- Make sure the problem is not there just because your phone is having something wrong with the hardware components inside
- Sometimes you have to face this problem just because the camera lens is not cleaned against the oil and moisture particles
- Do check if you are using the image stabilization option. This can definitely fix the problem for sure
- The reason you are facing this problem is capturing the images in the low pixel density
- Your device may store the images in the compressed format in case the storage space available is not sufficient. This can degrade the image quality
- There are chances that the problem is there in the camera sensors. Check the same
- Select the shooting mode which is relevant according to the nearby conditions. If required, turn ON the camera flashlight
Poor Battery Life
- Check if there is a hardware fault in the phone which might be related to the battery
- If the phone internet connection is shared through Wi-Fi hotspot, the same can drain the phone battery too quickly
- There are chances that the problem is caused just because of a virus in the device
- Do check and make sure the problem is not caused just because the phone is having something wrong with the installed apps. Updating them can fix this problem
- Disable the phone bloatware if the same is not required. This can fix the problem for sure
- Don’t allow the apps to run in the background after using them. The device consumes more juice from the battery because of the very same reason
- You simply need to make it sure that the fault is not caused just because the apps installed in your device are power hungry
- Check if you have enhanced the screen brightness to the highest level. This, of course, has an impact on the battery backup of your phone
- You might be facing this problem just because of running the phone in the safe mode. Check the same
- Clear/close the background notifications running. This will help you to keep up the pace against the problem
- This usually happens when you turn ON the phone data and apps synchronization all the time in your device
- Limit the installation of apps in your device. Installing a lot of them can be the reason you are facing the problem
- Do check and make sure the fault is not caused just because the phone is having a problem with the charger you are using
- Check if the power source you use to charge your phone doesn’t send the charge uniformly
- There are chances that the charging port o the phone is corroded or is having something wrong with the same
- Make sure not to download the data from the internet while charging your device
- One of the charging-related common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems is nothing but connecting your phone to a low-quality accessory
- Do check and make sure this problem is not caused just because of a problem with the charging cable you are using
- Keep the device screen and the mobile data OFF while charging the phone
- A basic restart can help you to fix this problem. Try the same
Screen not working properly
- Check if this problem is caused just because of overheating. This often disables the screen functionality
- Do check and make sure the fault is not caused just because your device is having something wrong with the screen sensors. Check the same
- In some cases, not clearing the cache data of the phone or overloading the phone with data can be the reason to this problem. Check
- Clean the device screen against body sweat, oil, and grease particles. This will probably fix the problem. Try the same
- There are chances that the problem is caused by a glass guard which is installed on the screen. Try the same
- Do check and make sure the problem is not there just because the phone screen sharing option is turned ON and the screen is shared with another device
- Make sure blocked apps or data in the phone are not causing this problem. Remove them simply
- Make sure not to install the apps from other sources than Play Store. The same can be a reason to this problem
- Simply make sure and check if the problem is there just because the screen is having physical damage on the screen
- In case you are running the phone in the safe mode, disable the same and try again
- Remove the mittens or gloves if you are wearing them
- A forced restart can fix this problem for sure
Most of the methods are highly effective in solving the issues you are facing. These common Samsung Galaxy A20 problems can be fixed if you wisely apply them. For any other information regarding the common problems, you can simply post a comment below.
I have a20 Samsung phone. After 3day it shows a messge of over heating and shuts down the apps by it self. Now it shows the sign of over heating and don’t charge sign with sound. If I switch on it will stay for few minutes and switch off by itself. Now I can’t use. I need your help how can I fix this problem and use my phone again.
Tried resetting your device?
My phone takes 12 seconds just to wake the scree up
Just bought this phone for my wife, when placed on a magnetic car holder the the screen turns off (it doesn’t lock, just goes black) and when I take it off the screen turns on again. This only happens when the bottom portion of the phone touches the magnet it doesn’t occur closer to the top. Any thoughts?
i had a problem of screen on off sensor and solved with restart the cell phone
Why does the screen come on while I’m on a phone call? Sometimes it will go off then all of a sudden it’s back on and messing up alot of the apps and functions on the phone. HOW DO I MAKE THE SCREEN STAY OFF DURING A PHONE CALL????
Phone is charged 100% but screen won’t turn on, completely blacked out.
Meu Celular, Derrepente, parou de carregar, Já Tentei Reinicia-lo, Mudar de Carregador, E Nenhum Sinal Positivo, SIM, que Outros Dispositivos Demonstra Sinais nesse mesmo carregador que o Do meu, Porém, Teve Um Momento em que Meu Celular Começou A Dar Sinal de Carregamento, Porém Carregava e Descarregava, Como se eu Conecta-se O Carregador e Desconecta-se O mesmo, O que Mais eu posso Fazer??
I jus got my a20 unlocked version and it wont let me do video calls.. What could it be?
Does the Samsung Galaxy A20 have a battery charge indicator light so the user is assured the phone is charging during lock screen
I have galaxy a20,and now I am facing a big problem with it.the screen flashes when I turn the power on/of and sometimes it goes off and doesn’t turn on ,I have tried resetting it but no change,it’s just flashing half a screen and sometimes full screen. ANY HELP PLEASE!
My A20 MOBILE NETWORK is not working but once I use hotspot to another device it works well for the other device.
The samsung galaxy A20 is a piece of shit
I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy a20. There are times when I try to dial a number and I get a popup saying “not registered on network “, and the call does not go through. What can i do to fix this?
Same. Did you figure out a fix??
my a20 screen is flashing green and black even after i rebooted it
Samsung Galaxy A20. Speaker phone problem. When I attempt to use the Speaker phone by tapping on the icon, the person on the other end can’t hear me. I have to re-tap and continue on speaking on regular hand-held connection. BTW, I can hear the connection, but the connection can’t hear me. I tried disabling Bluetooth, but that didn’t work.
Have had this phone for a few months. Have taken it back where purchased. They have tried to rectify the problem. This phone turns on by it self all hours of day and night playing games. Unable to disconnect calls because it doesn’t show a red call ended. Have to turn phone off to end a call. Doesn’t always allow you to answer a call either. I know 2 others with this same phone having same problems. Will never own one again
My A20 decides to place whoever I am speaking with on hold and dials the same person by itself. Wont allow me to select the call it placed on hold either forcing me to have to end call and call person back. So randomly in middle of conversation I will hear ringing all of a sudden and look at screen to see call I was on placed on hold was while phone is dialing that same person by itself. Any ideas? Annoying as hell.
As I text, the words become whatever they want and have to go back on my text to correct. This is without a screen protector or with one on.
I’m having problem with my A20 it types what It wants and precisely it operates I itself what can I do
I connect my phone bluetooth to my car it will make calls but it doesn’t pick the sound up when I pull YouTube up everything says connected but no sound ?
My A20 is useless with hearing aids and when I receive phone calls and I can not hear person on the other lines. I tried to follow instruction in setup and it doesn’t help. I had older phones LP and Nokia and they worked well with hearing aid.
My phone just stop, and ask for pin-code to start again.
Why just stop ?
After a while the phone ask for the mobilnumber for using Chat. (I never use chat)
Is the question a Samsung-question OR from an app ?
Has anyone else had problems with the Samsung A20 sparking and catching fire?
I have an A20 – i’ve been happy with it – except recently my pictures are disappearing. I take it look at it, save it move on and take another and the last picture changes to a grey screen with a circled little I in it. it even is starting to wipe out photos from several months ago…….. How do I fix this?