Many smartphones are available in the markets these days. In order to cut down the challenges that competitors create, the manufacturers have started working on a key principle and i.e. to launch them one after another. Samsung, being one of the trusted brands is doing the same. They recently introduced some amazing gadgets in a row and Samsung Galaxy A70 is the latest among them. There is no doubt that A-series phones are good enough to be trusted with closed eyes. Other manufacturers are putting a lot of efforts to put their phones equal to the ones that Samsung just launched and the Korean manufacturer really doesn’t want them to be successful. This is believed to be one reason why Samsung have expanded their A-series quickly. This post is all about the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems and is posted on the special request of some of our loyal visitors.
Well, before we go ahead and discuss anything about the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems, a few things should be made cleared to you. The very first one is these common problems are not the reasons to say no to this phone. Actually, these are the issues that are there with Android. Sometimes the applications installed in the phone and other third-party factors also influence them. Thus, you need not to worry a lot. Just go ahead and purchase this phone if you have already set your mind. This post introduces you to some useful instructions and methods that will help eliminating all these basic issues very easily.
- Common Samsung Galaxy A70 Problems and Fixes
How to follow this guide?
This guide is very simple and is written by keeping in view that not everyone is able to fully understand the basics of a smartphone. The solutions to the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems have been written in a very easy to understood manner. Therefore, you simply need not to worry. However, it’s important to totally understand any method or instruction which you are going to apply against a problem. This is necessary to say no to any trouble which you really don’t wish to invite.
Actually, molding the methods listed in this post or applying them in a wrong manner can result in additional problems. You just need to make sure that such a practice is not entertained. www.getdroidtips.com cannot be blamed for anything that goes wrong with your Samsung Galaxy A70 in such a case. This will keep your phone safe from any other problem when you follow this guide. Check out now more about the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems and their solutions.
Common Samsung Galaxy A70 Problems and Fixes
A smartphone can actually suffer from a lot of issues. As quality these days largely matters and manufacturers like Samsung always offers the same, there is hardly any chance that the problem you will face in the phone would be related to the hardware when its brand new. Probably any daunting experienced shown by your phone is the result of a software issue. Therefore, this guide is to be taken into consideration before you go to check your phone professional against any hardware problem. Most of the solutions to the software related common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems are provided in this post. Here they are.
These are the problems that are responsible to cut down the overall functionality f your phone. Actually, connectivity depends largely on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in any smartphone. This clearly means any problem in them could make your phone totally useless. You must pay attention for the elimination of the same. Here are the solutions to go ahead with.
Bluetooth connectivity problems
- First, check if you can eliminate this issue by performing a simple reboot to your phone
- Make sure the power saving mode is not turned ON or if your phone is operating in the safe mode. Both can disable the Bluetooth feature of the phone
- This problem could be the result of a virus that has find its entry to the phone through an unsecured path
- There are chances that the phone Bluetooth visibility has been restricted or is totally hidden
- Sometimes disabling the security of the phone can stop the Bluetooth working. Check the same
- If you are unable to locate the fault, try reading the user policies of the Bluetooth feature or application. This can help you to know what exactly is wrong with the phone
- There are a lot of chances that the storage space of the phone is grabbed fully by the data which is already present in it
- This problem can be the just because you are trying to send a lot of files in one attachment
- Check and make sure the Bluetooth antenna on your Samsung Galaxy A70 is in working condition and is not responsible for the problem
- The problem might be there just because your phone is not having everything Ok with the Bluetooth drivers
- There are chances that the problem is caused by a third-party application installed by you in your phone
- Make sure both the phones have a Bluetooth version on them which supports each other and they are not placed away from each other
- This problem can be solved by clearing the cache data of the phone. Try the same
Wi-Fi connectivity problems
- Check and make sure the internet services have not been barred on your connection. This can sometimes happen without the knowledge of the user
- Make sure the router is always configured by an expert. Many times when it is installed by someone who doesn’t have any idea about the same, there are chances of this problem as a number of things can go wrong
- Check if this problem is caused just because your bandwidth limit has been crossed and you are not allowed to download or to surf data anymore for the next 24 hours
- There are chances that the problem is there just because the network security has been turned OFF
- You might be downloading a lot of data at the same time which can sometimes disable the functionality of the Wi-Fi
- Do check if this problem is caused just because your phone is having a problem with the Wi-Fi antenna. Sometimes the apps installed in the phone can cause this problem
- There are certain chances that the actual problem is there just because your phone is not having its default Wi-Fi drivers in proper working condition
- Make sure the browser which you are using or the apps you are accessing is not having something wrong with the same
- Check if your Wi-Fi connection is shared with multiple devices through the hotspot option. The same can be the reason to this problem
- The password which you have entered on your phone might be outdated. Confirm the same
- Disconnect your phone from the Wi-Fi connection and open the network settings. Erase its name and again add it. Check if this works
- The problem might have its origin in a third-party location. Call the network support to know more
- Turn the phone OFF and eject its SIM tray. Check it properly for a physical damage. Inspect the SIM card as well and reinsert it in the phone if you find everything OK. Turn the phone ON again and wait for two minutes
- Open the network settings of your phone and check if the selection mode of the network is set to automatic by default. If it is set to manual, the same could be the reason to this problem
- Changing your location frequently required the roaming services should be turned ON. Check if they are required on your SIM
- You might be currently in a basement if the signal strength is almost nil. Come out and check if the problem is gone
- There are chances that the SIM card access is restricted due to any of the possible reason
- This problem could be there because of inserting the internet enabled SIM card in the second slot
- Make sure the phone boot-loader has not been unlocked. Sometimes this automatically installs an update which is not for the variant owned by you. The same can stop the SIM to operate smoothly
- You might have purchased a wrong variant of the Samsung Galaxy A70 or is using a SIM network which it could support. Confirm the same
- The airplane mode on the phone should be disabled as it is one of the common mistakes due to which SIM card problems are blamed by the users
- Imposing any restriction on the SIM card or locking its access with a password can be the reason to this problem
Apps not working properly
- Make sure to update all the apps on time. Delaying them can be the reason to this problem especially when most of them are running in their older version
- This problem might be observed temporarily due to a bug related with the phone OS. Fixing the same may automatically fix this problem. Trey the same
- Make sure no feature of the phone is manually disabled as the same can be the reason to the improper functionality of the installed applications
- In case you recently made some changes to the settings of an application, its unexpected behavior could be there due to doing the same. Restore the settings and try
- Check if the recommended settings of the apps have been changed to custom by you and the same is causing this problem
- Try uninstalling the application and then again installing the same in your phone. This may help you to fix the problem
- The UI of the application could be the actual trouble creator for the phone
- When the users install the applications in the third party location the same can sometimes cause the problems related with them
- Check if this problem is there just because of a hardware problem in the phone
- There are chances that the problem which you are facing is caused by a virus. Scan your phone properly
- The applications in your phone if installed from a source which is not authorized, the problem could be there due to the very same reason
- Reboot your phone and check if this helps in avoiding this problem
- Your phone might be having something wrong with the charger you are using and the problem is there just because of it. Check
- Installation of the games in your phone by changing the default settings can be one of the major reasons to this problem
- Do check if this problem is there just because your phone is not having the latest OS updates installed on the same
- The power bank, if you are using could be responsible for this problem. Check it properly
- Make sure this problem is not there just because your phone USB port where the charger is connected is suffering from a problem
- Try performing a software reset to the phone as the same can fix this issue
- One of the overheating related reasons to the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems is using your phone for data downloading when it is already charging
- Check the phone is not having something wrong with hardware components present inside
- The battery of the phone can be held responsible for this problem. Check the same properly
- There are chances of a software failure which can cause the overheating
- Make sure the phone you are using is not connected with another device through any mode when you are experiencing this problem
Screen not working properly
- The storage space on your phone might be full and the same is one of the reasons to this problem. Check it
- The fact couldn’t be denied that oil particles on the screen can affect its working up to a large extent. thus, clean the screen simply and gently
- Make sure the glass protection guard installed on the screen is not responsible for this problem
- You simply need to make sure that the actual problem is not there just because your phone is having something wrong with the hardware inside
- Turn OFF the screen sharing option in case it is turned ON. Check the same
- Emphasis is to be given on trashing the temporary data after a specific time period
- Make sure the screen is not having a physical damage on the same which is responsible for this problem
- Check and make sure the actual problem is not related with the sensors of the screen that can have anything wrong with them
- This problem can be solved by a forced restart to the phone. Check the same
- Your phone might have a lot applications running in the background that might have slowed down its performance and you are confusing it with the same
- Check if this problem can be solved by cleaning the cache data of the installed applications in the phone
- Check if you are facing this problem just because the battery is less than 15% percent charge
- This problem may arrive because of a bus caused by the phone OS.
- Make sure not to change the settings of the default camera placation and use the same than any other to capture your best moments
- The phone might be in a form of motion when you captured the images. For the better quality, it should always remain still
- Check if this problem is only there just because the visibility is low and the camera flash is not turned ON
- One of the reasons to this problem is not using the shooting mode which is required as per the nearby visibility and other conditions
- This problem could be there just because your phone is suffering from a problem related with the lens. Clean the same and check if this works
- The phone camera should be given time to focus on the object else you may face blur in the pictures or videos
- Don’t use zoom feature when the objects are not too far as the same can be the reason to the blurry images
- This problem can be solved by keeping the HDR ON all the time when you use the camera
- Perform a simple restart and check if this action is enough to avoid this problem
- Clean the phone trash and probably it will have a positive impact on the overall performance of the phone
- Don’t change any recommend settings of your device and make sure all the applications are updated
- The slow internet speed should not be confused with the slow performance of the phone
- One of the reasons you are facing this problem is nothing but running a lot of applications at the same time for performing multiple tasks in your Samsung Galaxy A70
- There are chances that the slow performance is the result of a software problem in your phone. Check the same
- Pay attention to the RAM and make sure it is fully operational
- There are chances that the problem is there just because you haven’t installed the latest available OS updates for your phone
- Wipe cache partition and check if this helps you to solve the problem
- A virus present in the default storage of your phone can be a reason for the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems causing slow performance
- Check if limiting the phone data (specifically the one which is not used for a long time) solves this problem
- Make sure your phone is not having something wrong with the accessories you are using with it
Poor battery life
- Make sure the battery is in proper working condition and you haven’t installed a lot of third-party applications
- Running so many apps is one of the major factors responsible for this problem
- You need to make sure that the problem is not there just because a lot of app notifications are running in the background
- The phone might be connected with another gadget at the same time through Bluetooth or any other medium. This could be the reason to the poor battery life
- Check if you are using the Google maps, hotspot and Bluetooth all at the same time. This can be one of the reasons to this problem
- The rate of consumption of charge stored in the battery is more when the users download the data from the internet continuously
- Check and make sure the problem is not caused just because your phone is loaded with a lot of data
- One of the reason to this problem is nothing but when Wi-Fi is turned ON all the time and is searching for the networks continuously
- Check if the applications installed in the phone needs more charge to operate. Heavier is the app in size, more power it will consume form the battery
- Don’t allow the app and data synchronization in the phone to run all the time
Earpiece sounds robotic
- The actual trouble creator might be the liquid damage which is caused to the speakers. Check it
- Connect the earpiece with the phone properly and make sure the problem is not there just because an improper connection
- The earpiece can cause this problem when you change the connection mode for the same in the sound settings of your phone. There are various options available there which you can select based on the type of the earpiece
- Do check if this problem is caused just because your phone is having something wrong with the earpiece connector
- There are certain chances that the problem is there due to a bug in the phone Operating system
- Check if you have turned OFF the phone sounds completely
- This problem could be the result of the failure of phone sounds drivers/cards or when the music you are playing is of very bad quality
- The low signal strength during a call can also cause this problem
- Don’t use a charger which belongs to another device and not yours
- Prefer quality power banks if you rely more on them
- The phone should not be overcharged presently as it can slow down the charging speed in the long run
- When you are charging your phone, try not to use it
- Keep the mobile data OFF while charging to cut down the overall time
- The phone battery should be in the finest possible condition to operate or store charge
- Do check if this problem is there just because the screen brightness has been enhanced beyond a limit
- The charging cable might be faulty or the port on your phone where you connect it might have something wrong with the same
- Check if there is a physical damage to any of the hardware component in the phone
- A power source with improper supply of voltage due to a damage to the same can be the reason to this problem
We assure you this is the best possible guide on the solutions to the common Samsung Galaxy A70 problems. You can probably fix them in no time and without worrying about anything if you carefully follow this guide. You are advised to rush to a support center if the problem is related with the hardware. Keep visiting our website for similar posts.
Could you suggest a wayout to my problem? My problem is that I own an ASUS GL553VE-FY127T Laptop. Recently, I have bought a brand new WD M2 SSD 480GB and installed Windows 10 Pro afresh and activated it. Installed all drivers downloaded from ASUS site and everything works fine except Bluetooth. Using the AIDA64 sofware, I found that it uses Intel Wireless 7265 module. Its Wifi is working fine. Its bluetooth Driver is installed correctly and Device Manager says that the Bluetooth is working properly. I tried updating the Driver by downloading the latest Driver from intel website for Bluetooth 7265 and installed it properly after uninstalling the older one. Again, the problem is that the Laptop is detecting and listing the other bluetooth device as it shows the other bluetooth device’s name to be paired. But when clicking, it is not pairing. It simply shows the name of the other bluetooth device but not pairing and connecting. I tried several methods like SERVICES.MSC and changed the all Bluetooth Services to Automatic from Manual, restarted the PC. But the laptop still fails to connect to bluetooth devices like my JBL Bluetooth speaker as well as my Samsung A70 Phone via bluetooth. Laptop shows the names of the other bluetooth devices, but refuses to connect. What would be the reason for this? I think I tried most of the troubleshooting methods in various websites, but to no avail. Could you please suggest a working solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.
Good evening! Could you help me with my a70 phone? The usb connection notification always pop up,even though i click the 2hours notifications..it lessens my battery and always overheating. Hoping you could give some tips.tnx in advance!
I have the same problem how can you help us please
I have the same problem, I get a USB connector connected and then disconnected, and the battery discharges very quickly
My phone showing usb connector connected and disconnected all the time my cell A70 plz advise
Hello I have the same problem as the last person commented ??? my device just keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the charging port , can’t lock the phone or anything , literally bought it last Thursday.. please any help would be much appreciated. X
I got samsung A70 just 1 week ago and i have protected it with screen protector and flip cover. Phone is heated on charging.I dropped from a short height. My screen protector intact, not cracked but the phone failed to work. The service centre said the lcd is cracked. how could it be from a short height and nothing wrong with my screen protector intalled I have been using many series of samsung and never haveny problem with my past service even from droppage. Appears A70 very fragile.
My A70 won’t shut down therefore it is draining my battery very quick
The camera has a rattle noise when put down anyone else experiencing this issue?
I’m having the same problem & have had the phone less than a year.
My A70 keeps telling me there is no sim inserted, I have tried all the tricks, removing sim and putting back in, changing settings.
Does anyone have any ideas what to try next? Also when using my phone ads keep popping up and don’t know why?
The sound of my samsung a70 is too low i cant even hear when i play music it does not even sounds when i connected to speaker
My Samsung A70 keeps repeating videos and pictures without me doing it –help ?
How do I connect the A70 with the laptop? The original box did not have a USB cable (with a C-head) and I procured one from the market. But, on connecting the phone with the laptop, only the battery charges. The transfer option doesn’t show.
I cannot bind my A70 to my Lemfo T89 smart watch/bluetooth.
I can’t get the mobile data to come on on my brand new a70.
I have Samsung A70 mobile. I have File manager Ap downloaded from Playstore. Recently I updated the system software from the official Samsung site. After that the file manger is not working and indicating file manager keeps stopping. I tried several methods. but the problems still continues. Pl help
Issue in Samsung A70s Android phone. Any bluetooth device is connected and takes call but no sound at all after receiving call. Similarly I can make a call but no sound on my bluetooth device whatsoever make of device I use. I did all kinds of resets. Even Samsung service center factory reset is done but no progress. Can you help ?