Corsair is one of the famous brands in making the best gaming headsets for gamers. They have made the best surrounding gaming headset for eSports gamers through which they will be able to hear the audio from the game clearly. The foams of the headset are also of the best quality. And, they also push updates in a regular way.
But, many users have reported that their Corsair HS60 Pro stopped working after the update. It can happen due to software conflicts or due to other reasons. So, today we are here with the guide on How To Fix Corsair HS60 Pro Not Working Issue. Therefore, read the full article to know more about the issue and how can you fix it.
Why is the Corsair HS60 Pro Facing Issues After The Update?
This issue can cause due to a lot of reasons. Sometimes when the updates are pushed it may not work properly with the device that you are connecting to. It is because of the software conflicts. However, this is not only the reason. There might be other reasons too, so we are listing out some of them by which you will get an idea.
- Software Conflicts
- Hardware Issue
- Connectivity Issue
- Headset Settings
How To Fix Corsair HS60 Pro Facing Issues After the Update?
We are here with methods through which you can easily try resolving your issue. So, implement all the methods properly to fix the Corsair HS60 Pro that stopped working after the update.
Check Headset Wire
First of all, check the wire of the headset that it is in working condition. As it also leads to not working the headset. So, evaluate the headset wire and check that it has no bent and no damages. After the evaluation, make sure that you have plugged the headset properly and that your PC is able to detect the headset. If the headset is not being detected then there might be some issue with the wire or the port of your PC. And, if it is being detected and not working, then do try the other methods which are given below.
Set as Default Device
Make sure that the headset is the default device for the playback and recording. You can easily do this by following the steps which are given below.
- First of all, Press Windows + R key.
- Type “Control Panel” in it and press Enter.
- When the Control Panel opens, go to Hardware & Sound Category.
- Now, choose Sound.
- Go to the Playback Tab.
- Right-click on the empty area of the box.
- Click on Show Disabled Devices.
- After it, choose your headset, if available.
- Right Click on it, and click on Enable.
- Again, choose your headset
- Right Click on it, and click on “Set As Default Device Option”.
- Now, open the properties of the headset by right-clicking on it.
- And, open the Levels tab, and make sure to increase the volume to 100%.
- Click on OK Button, and again check whether the headset is working or not.
Repeat the steps for setting the headset as the default microphone headset in the Recording Tab.
iCUE is the app that is provided for your Corsair Headset so that you can use it to utilize most of the headset features. So, you can also try reinstalling it to fix the issue. Therefore, follow the steps which are given below to reinstall the iCUE.
- Press Windows Key to Open Start Menu
- Now, type “Device Manager” in the search bar
- After it, click on the best relevant result
- Now, you will see the option of Audio Inputs and Outputs
- Click on it to expand the tab
- After it, select the Corsair Headset
- Right-click on it and select “Uninstall Device”
- It will ask you for confirmation to uninstall.
- Now, unplug the headset and restart your PC
- After it, Press Windows + R Key
- Type “control” in it
- Now, click on uninstall a program
- Look down for Corsair iCUE Software
- Select it and right-click on it
- Click on the option to uninstall
- Now, again restart the computer
- Again download the iCUE Software from their official website
- Now, launch the app and replug your headset
After doing this, check whether the problem has been fixed or not.
Contact Customer Support
Even after trying this method, if you are not able to solve your issue then you have to visit the service center. There are possibilities if the update has caused some hardware malfunction, or due to some other issue, it has occurred. So, it will be better to take your Headset to the professionals to get it fixed. As they will be able to analyze the problem and then fix it.
So, in this guide, we have discussed the various reasons for the cause of the issue and along with it, we have mentioned the methods through which you can easily fix it. Therefore, make sure that you implement the steps carefully. Also, if you have fixed the same issue through any other methods then do share it with us in the comment section below.