Many boss fights are there in Xenoblade Chronicles, but the most challenging boss to deal with is Xord. Defeating Xord is not that difficult. However, you can defeat him only by using all the tools in your arsenal. Xenoblade has designed this fight with Xord to teach you the importance of Chain Attacks.
Here we will discuss how you can defeat Xord in Xenoblade Chronicles. So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
In Xenoblade Chronicles, Xord is an antagonist and has the ability to transform into a bulky jet, and this is very similar to Metal’s face. Xord has black armor and silver limbs in color. He has the ability to cover parts of his body with electricity and also operates a large hammer during battle. Xord is from Faced Mechon species and having a mysterious face, and he is also first ever Mechon who talks in the game.
|Break||100% ◊||Lock-on||0%||Physical def.||70%||Agility||70%|
|Topple||100% ξ||Bind||70%||Ether Def.||70%||Aura Seal||0%|
|Daze||100% ξ||Paralysis||70%||Strength||70%||Art Seal||100%|
◊ Only for specific conditions.
ξ During chain attack it provides no resistance
How To Defeat Xord
First of all, remember one thing normal physical attacks and Monado cannot damage xord. Now if you think it’s too difficult to beat him then follow the below steps, you will surely beat him easily:-
- You have to topple him first if you want to give damage to Xord.
- But in normal circumstances, Xord has resistant to break it.
- The only way to topple is through a Chain attack.
- Small Mechon enemies are spawn by Xord for you to fight.
- Now you can build up your Party Gauge.
- When your Party gauge is full, then perform a Chain attack and Topple Xord.
- First, perform a pink art followed by a green art to inflict Topple.
- Monado, as well as enchanted weapons able to give damage once Xord is on the ground.
- Use Monado Enchanted. This helps Reyn and Sharla to damage Xord alongside Shulk.
- Use yellow art to inflict daze on Xord.
- Repeat this process again and again to end the battle.
- You won’t have to completely defeat Xord once his health bar is about 1/4th of his health, then automatically fight is ended.
- Also, if you are not able to defeat him, then enable Casual mode.
That’s all we have for you on How to beat Xord on Xenoblade Chronicles. We hope this guide helped you. Check out our best Windows tutorials, Gaming, Social Media, iPhone Guides, and Android Guides for more great guides. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to participate in the $150 giveaway contest. If you have any queries or feedback, comment down below with your name along with e-mail ID, and we will reply shortly. Thank you.
Best of Luck, gamers!