When Disney Speedstorm attempts to log in, players receive an error message that says ‘Initializing Screen.’ This is typically an error that occurs when servers are overloaded. You’re eager to jump into a new game, so running into technical issues is the last thing you want. As players wait for the game to load, some report that it appears to be running in the background, utilizing little resources. Why is this issue occurring, and is a fix available?
- What is Disney Speedstorm stuck on regarding the initializing screen error?
- How To Fix Disney Speedstorm Initializing Error
- Fix 1: Restart The Device
- Fix 2: Power Cycle Your Platform
- Fix 3: Update The Graphics Driver
- Fix 4: Check The Server Status
- Fix 5: Look For New Updates
- Fix 6: Uninstall and Reinstall The Game
- Fix 7: Wait for Gameloft to fix it
- Fix 8: Contact the Support Team
- Is your GPU Causing an Initializing Screen Error on Disney Speedstorm?
What is Disney Speedstorm stuck on regarding the initializing screen error?
Some users have reported Disney Speedstorm is stuck on the initializing screen error. There are a lot of issues they’re having starting and playing the game because of this issue. There are a number of reasons why the problem may occur. To help you understand why you are getting the initializing issue, here are the list of reasons below.
- There may be bugs in Disney Speedstorm that cause users to receive the Initializing Screen Error error message.
- If there is a software issue with your computer that is causing the Disney Speedstorm to get stuck on the initializing screen error, you are likely to experience that.
- If the firewall is blocking the game responses from the server, Disney Speedstorm can get stuck at the Initializing Screen error.
- Even if third-party apps installed on the computer are causing the game to malfunction, users will still get the Disney Speedstorm stuck on the Initializing Screen Error.
- You might encounter a Disney Speedstorm stuck on an Initializing Screen Error if your internet connection is not stable.
- Disney Speedstorm could also get stuck on the Initializing Screen Error if the servers do not function properly.
How To Fix Disney Speedstorm Initializing Error
It is difficult to enjoy Disney Speedstorm if you cannot even reach the starting line. Unfortunately, Gameloft is aware of these problems and is working on fixes. In the meantime, perform these fixes:
Fix 1: Restart The Device
Whenever you encounter a Disney Speedstorm Initializing Screen Error, the first thing you can do is restart your device. If any bugs are causing the problem, it will help you to fix it.
Fix 2: Power Cycle Your Platform
Whenever Disney Speedstorm fails to start on Steam, Epic Games, PlayStation, or Xbox, your first step should be to power cycle the platform. It is as simple as turning off and unplugging the device. Once it has cooled down for 10 seconds, plug it back in and turn it on. You will need to go through a checklist of items in order to get back into your device. Now, launch Disney Speedstorm.
Fix 3: Update The Graphics Driver
It might be necessary to update the graphics driver for users experiencing Disney Speedstorm stuck on Initializing Screen Error. You can still encounter this issue even if you do not update the graphics driver and it runs on the outdated version. In order to update a graphics driver on your computer, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Device Manager.
- Expand the Display Adapters.
- Choose the driver from the list.
- Simply right-click it.
- Click on the Update Driver option.
- Follow the steps to completion.
- It would be best if you waited for the process to be completed.
- Once the system is restarted, verify that the problem has been resolved.
Fix 4: Check The Server Status
To see if the servers are running properly, users can also check their server status if they are experiencing Disney Speedstorm stuck on the Initializing Screen Error.
There is a possibility that the servers will not be functioning properly, and you will end up getting the Disney Speedstorm stuck on the Initializing Screen Error. So, it would be a good idea for you to cross-check the server status and make sure it is functioning properly. From here, you can view the server status.
Fix 5: Look For New Updates
There is a possibility that Disney Speedstorm’s Initializing Screen Error is caused by a bug in the game, which means the game may be stuck due to a bug. Users can check for new updates if they are experiencing this error.
If there are any new updates available for the game, make sure to check for the latest one and update it. Depending on the developer, it may also be able to resolve the issue via a patch fix.
Fix 6: Uninstall and Reinstall The Game
When users get the Disney Speedstorm initializing screen error, they can uninstall and reinstall the game if it fails to start. You may also be able to resolve the problem using this method since many users have already done so.
To see if this method works for you, try it out yourself. It is possible to resolve this issue easily by reinstalling the game, which will install fresh new files that aren’t corrupted and may be installed correctly.
Fix 7: Wait for Gameloft to fix it
There is only one thing left for you to do now that those two fixes are checked off: wait for Gameloft to fix their game. Due to the urgency of the issue, they are working hard to correct it as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, those who wish to play Disney Speedstorm have to buy Founder’s Packs since the game will be free to play. I hope that Gameloft will make up for it soon and Disney Speedstorm will run smoothly for you.
Fix 8: Contact the Support Team
It is still necessary for you to contact the customer support team if reinstalling the game does not solve your problem. Depending on the problem that you are facing, they will guide you on how to resolve it.
Is your GPU Causing an Initializing Screen Error on Disney Speedstorm?
There is a high probability that a GPU malfunction is the cause of an Initializing Screen Error. It is important to ensure that your video card meets the minimum specifications and to install the most recent driver.
There are times when the Initializing Screen Error is caused by the underperformance of the CPU. However, ensure that your hardware meets the minimum requirements and switch to another window (ALT + TAB) before returning to the game.
So, that’s all we have for you on how to fix the Disney Speedstorm Initializing Error. It’s our hope that this guide has helped you. If you would like more information, please comment below.