Last year in December, the Samsung Galaxy M30 models has started receiving the One UI 2.0 update based on Android 10 officially in some of the regions. However, most of the users have already reported that even initial One UI 2.0 stable updates are quite buggy and unstable as well. So, if you also feel that you should go to the older One UI version (Android 9 Pie) for more stability and performance, check this guide. Here we’ve shared the guide to Downgrade Samsung Galaxy M30 from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie.
In order to go back to the previous firmware version on your Samsung Galaxy device, you will require ODIN Flash Tool with USB Drivers and the package rollback firmware as well. However, if you haven’t upgraded to the Android 10 yet, then you should install the update and taste it out for once. Because the latest Android version including new custom skin version always provides plenty of features and other system improvements that you won’t find on the previous version.
But if you’ve already experienced the Android 10 version or the One UI 2.0 version, you can follow the full-depth guide below to rollback the firmware version on your Samsung Galaxy M30 quite easily. Now, let’s take a quick look at the rollback firmware info.
Rollback Firmware Info:
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy M30
- Model Number: M305F, M305FN, M305M, M305G
- Android Rollback Version: 10 Q to 9.0 Pie
- Rollback UI: One UI 2.0 to One UI 1.5
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 9.0.
Downgrade Galaxy M30 from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie
Here we will guide on how to roll back to Android Pie on Samsung Galaxy M30. Make sure to download the Android Pie Rollback package for Samsung Galaxy M30 and read the steps carefully.
- This firmware and method will work only on Samsung Galaxy M30
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy M30 to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data before degrading your firmware.
Download Drivers and Rollback Files:
More Variant will be coming soon.
Instructions:Guide to Flash Samsung Firmware Using ODIN Software
You can check out our full-depth tutorial video as well:Video Guide to flash Stock Firmware on your device
We hope this guide was useful to downgrade Galaxy M30 from Android 10 to 9.0 Pie. For any queries, let us know in the comments below.