Last few days, it has been a pie update for most of the Samsung devices. If you have upgraded Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to Android 9.0 Pie and now you want to downgrade? Well, you are in the right place! Here we will guide on how to downgrade Galaxy S9 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo. Downgrade process is little complicated, so we request you to read carefully before jumping straight to the conclusion of rolling back to Oreo.
Recently Samsung started rolling Android 9.0 Pie for a few Samsung devices with the latest One UI interface. If you have upgraded your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and don’t like the update or facing any issues like Lag, or your battery draining quickly, then you can downgrade Galaxy S9 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo by following this steps. To downgrade you must download the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Rollback file from the link given below in respect of the region code.
In case if you have not upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and want to try it? then follow our guide on how to Install Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android 9.0 Pie Update. Well, Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration of Android OS which brings new gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
Rollback Firmware Details:
- Device: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Model: SM-G965F, SM-G965N, SM-G965FD, SM-G9650, SM-G965W, SM-G965DS, SM-G965U, SM-G965U1
- Android Rollback Version: 9.0 Pie -> 8.0 Oreo
- Rollback UI: One UI –> Samsung Experience UI
- Status: Official
- Type: Rollback firmware Package
- Changelog: This update will roll back your phone’s operating system to Android 8.0.
Downgrade Galaxy S9 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo
Well, Here we will guide on how to rollback to Android Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. Make sure to download the Android Oreo Rollback package for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and read the steps carefully. Now you can easily revert back to Android Oreo using this guide. The Guide is simple and easy to return to Oreo from 9.0 Pie Update.
- This will work only on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
- Make sure to download all the required tools, drivers and Rollback package
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus to at least 50% before following this guide
- By rolling back, you may lose all your data. So take a complete backup of your data before degrading your firmware.
- I don’t guarantee that this will work on all Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus variant. So make sure to comment below with your modeL
Download Drivers and Rollback Files:
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Rollback Package Here:
- G965F Variant: Download Here
- G9650 Variant: Download Here
- G965N Variant: Download Here
- G965U Variant: Download Here
- G965U1 Variant: Download Here
- G965W Variant: Download Here
More Variant will be coming soon.
I hope this guide was useful to downgrade Galaxy S9 Plus from Android 9.0 Pie to Oreo.
Is there a way to downgrade android 10 to 9 on s9 plus ????